Status: HIATUS WARNING: (9.19.09) This is taking a bit longer to process than I thought. I may not have a new chapter up until maybe even the winter. Sorry for the inconvienience (as usual!)

Smiling Oak's Academy for the Insane.

Too Neat.

"Come on, pansies!" Innocence whispered as we rolled around, trying to get off the ground and each other. Innocence stood in front of us like a gym teacher telling us to walk off the pain, or time out, or something. "Richard is here and he'll be around soon, so hurry up or we'll get caught. Or maybe I'll just leave you guys. Whatever suits you."

I rolled off of Basher and stood, and Skull knocked Basher off of her.

"No more orgy, Harlequin." Skull said, now standing.

A Honda Civic pulled up right in front of us on the grass, which caused Harlequin and Basher to jump from the ground. The headlights flashed in our faces, and it was practically blinding. then in a flash, they turned off. "Lorenna!" Richard whispered as he stuck his head out the window and waved.

"Come on!" "Innocence" gestured to us and we all ran into the car.
She sat up front, Harlequin sat on the left side in the back, Basher sat in between Harlot and I and Skull climbed into the trunk.

"Innocence"'s eyes were locked into Richard's. "Drive, Richard."

"For you." He said, hitting the gas.

The four of us in the back shrieked in unison. Richard drove fast.

"Innocence" was having a blast, as she opened her window and screamed, "YES, YES, YES! I love you, Richard!"

He ripped off his shirt as Innocence grabbed the wheel. Let's just say, man boob-age. "That's for you, baby!"

"When we get home, we're having SEX!"

...

"Innocence" dealt pillows to Harlequin, Basher, Skull and I, as she stood in the doorway of Richard's room, with Richard hanging from her hips, sucking the side of her face. "You guys sleep in the basement." Innocence said with a smirk.

"Come on!" Skull whined. "The fucking basement?! I hate it! It's--"

"HEY!"

I feared going there too-- the house was creepy enough in the living room. I mean, the place was nice; there were several full book cases, stacks of DVDs, CDs and vintage records, along with a vintage record player, and a nice plasma screen TV. There were many pictures of family, friends and Innocence hanging from the walls, and a grandfather clock stood in a corner. Though it sounds nice when you picture it, it was too neat for a guy his age. Even what I could see of the bedroom was awfully neat. No posters of naked women? But then again, Emilio was a sleaze and Innocence had to have had Richard whipped.

Richard kissed Innocence's neck. "And if you need anything, just yell. But not literally."

"And not anytime soon." She said coldly, and looking me square in the eye.

Richard giggled and pulled Innocence into the room with him. "Goodnight, ladies."

"Goodnight." The four of us muttered in unison as Innocence shut the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Double post?
Perhaps.
I have more writing to do! So...
Letting you know.
Thanks!