Status: HIATUS WARNING: (9.19.09) This is taking a bit longer to process than I thought. I may not have a new chapter up until maybe even the winter. Sorry for the inconvienience (as usual!)

Smiling Oak's Academy for the Insane.

Interlude.

"Your mother is dead."

She dropped the pay phone and began to shake.

"Skull?" Basher approached her, but Skull swatted her away.

"She's dead."
Not a tear dropped from her eye. Not one. She didn't show one emotion. She just clenched her bald spot and shook.

"We don't have time for this. Where's Eliza." Innocence hopped into the car, and we followed as Basher grabbed Skull and pulled her along.

"Where do we go now?" Chuck asked, already planted in the trunk.

Harlequin turned around. "What did I say about questions?"

"Well, we just killed 'Sugar Daddy' and disappeared, and we're outside of Walgreen's. I need to know!"

"I guarantee," Innocence said as she started to drive as Richard rested, "you don't want to do that again."

"Do what?"

"Repeat your actions aloud. You never know who's watching, and you'll be the only one to take the fault."

"Oh, come on!" He whined.

"CHUCK." Innocence's eyes got wider.

He shut his mouth as we drove.

"Jesus. How old are you?" She retorted. "You're a man." Then she continued with business. "That fucks up the plan. We were supposed to stop at Eyelid's, but seeing as Eliza is closer..."

"Why'd Skull have to call anyway?" I said.

"She's out of state. You can't just barge into someone's house when they're out of state."

"It's the city limits. It's not that serious. Besides, she was just going to kill her anyway."

She stopped the car abruptly, making everyone else jump a bit in their seats. "What do you suggest, Eyelid?"

"Oh, nothing. Let's just do it your way." I smirked.

There was a pause. "I think you're forgetting who you are and who's in charge." She began to drive again.

I gave a soft chuckle. "What do you suggest?"

"I suggest you shut your mouth before something goes horribly wrong."
♠ ♠ ♠
Double post week!
I may or may not post tonight,
But likely between today and Sunday.
Tune in!