Status: HIATUS WARNING: (9.19.09) This is taking a bit longer to process than I thought. I may not have a new chapter up until maybe even the winter. Sorry for the inconvienience (as usual!)

Smiling Oak's Academy for the Insane.

Meet The Gang, Not The Gangster.

Lunch was the worst.

They thought that I should have anti-depressants with my macaroni and fruit cocktail.

I sat at an empty table in the middle of the big, white, dull cafeteria, not eating or drinking, nor taking those wretched pills.

"You're on my turf!" a big masculine lady bellowed in front of me. "I'll show you, NEW MEAT!"

"Hey!" Innocence said with a small, but loud voice. She and her crew strolled up to her swiftly. "This ain't a prison."

The woman glared at her, as if she wasn't sure whether Innocence was a threat to her or not, but she was willing to wait and see, so she crossed her arms.

Innocence stood on her tippy toes and whispered something into the woman's ear.

The lady shrieked. "You little--" she ran away crying and screaming her throat out, as Innocence and the crew sat down.

"Woo. Thanks." I said casually.

"No prob." Innocence said. "She was on our turf."

"And so are you." The girl with the part of her scalp missing said, lunging across the table, getting too close to my face.

"Hey, hey, chill. She's cool. Look at her." Innocence said smoothly. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was a vampire-zombie. Only because she sounded so seductive and looked so dead, yet so glowing and beautiful in a natural way. Something was up. "Oh, my bad, Lydia. This here is Harlequin," she pointed to the brunette.
Harlequin had a face that looked like she once wore so much makeup that only the positive bits got stuck on her face. Her eyelashes were long, but not fake-looking, her cheeks were rosy, her lips were a pale pink, but moisturized. But what got me was her dark eyelids that looked like she had eyeshadow.
"Basher,"
Basher was very pale. Unnaturally pale. She definitely wasn't born that way. Her hair was dark and luscious and very long, to her midsection. Her bangs fell down to her nose, but she pushed them behind her ears every two seconds. Her eyes were a deep green, like a marble. She was very skinny and had dark, grayish freckles all over her body. She was very pretty, with a small, black, curly-Q tattoo treading from the edge of her left eyebrow to her jawline. It looked more like barbed wire, the more I looked at it.
"and Skull." Innocence pointed at the girl that just tried to maul me.
Despite the huge bald spot with stitches that took up most of the side of her head, Skull had yellow-blonde hair to her armpit. It definitely wasn't flattering. She, as well as Innocence and Basher, was very pale. She had a button nose and small eyes, short eyelashes, and she was really bony. Her teeth were chipped. She waskind of rough.
"We run this joint," her eyes narrowed, "and one night, we'll bust out and rule the world."

I could see why they were all put there.

Basher chowed down mercilessly at her macaroni. "So, Eyelid, what are you in the wacky shack for?"

"Attempted suicide." I muttered.

"PANSY!" Skull shouted.

Innocence gave Skull a disgraceful look. "...Sixteen times..." she lifted her eyebrow, "One for each year..."

I lifted my eyebrow. "How do you know?"

She smiled. "I just do, my dear." She let out a small laugh, more like a tiny cackle in a smooth, seductive tone.

"I'M INNOCENT!" Skull screamed, like nails on a chalkboard, in a small child's voice.

"SHUT UP!" Innocence slammed her macaroni in Skull's face, violently.

"...What's her problem?" I asked Basher under my breath.

"Who, Skull?" Basher said, "She ripped her scalp off."

"No, I mean Innocence."

Basher's eye's got bigger, and she started breathing hard. "No...Don't...Ask...Please..."

"Oh...Kay."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry. This one's kind of... uneventful.