Who is that Girl?

THREEE

When they pulled into the driveway, they noticed a car that didn't look familiar at all.
A lady in a black sluty dress came out of the car and greeted the two teens with a very fake smile.
" Umm, can I help you?" Sara asked, Kyle stared at the lady with wide eyes.
" Hi, I'm Adie. Is this the Armstrong residents?" Adie asked, with a complete confused facial expression.
" Yes, Adie. Are you here to see my Dad, at any chance?"
" Certainly, can I come in?"
" Yea, I guess, c'mon Kyle." Sara said and walked away, and Adie followed them.
" Nice house," Adie said, and Billie Joe came down the steps and was in shock at the sight of the three of them staring at him.
" I guess you met Adie, Sara and Ky-" Billie Joe saw Kyle, " What the Hell are you doing here?"
" He's gonna stay wiht us, for bit. That okay, Daddy?" Sara asked in sweet little fake voice.
" I guess, you just can't sleep with my daughter." He said, and smiled.

They all went into the kitchen to know Adie a little better.
" Well, I'm a social worker and I love kids." Adie said, they went on hours then it was about 6:00 and Adie and Billie Joe had to get to their dinner date.
" So, remeber, no destorying the house or whatever, or you are BOTH grounded. Got it?" Bille Joe told them, as they nodded their heads. When the door slammed shut and they heard the car roar off, Kyle threw Sara and the couch.
" Holy crap, whats that for?" she asked.
" I want you, NOW!" He said while a little breathless.
" Kyle, we are jsut friends. And I'm not ready yet, sorry." Sara said with her green eyes sparkling.
" Please? We can have oral sex in your bed." Kyle begged.
" NO! I'm sticking to my promises. " Sara said, and they started to make out on the couch.