Who is that Girl?

AFTER CHAPTER ONE, COME HEREEE!!

As Saran drove to school, she began to panic a bit. What if she didn't pass? And no one wanted her to go to their college because she did poorly?

When she stepped out of the car, she saw her friends by the main entrance, smoking.
Her little group of friends were made of, Katy, Maggi and Kyle. They are true friends, no one could ever replace them.
"Hey, Sara! Over her!" Katy yelled, her and Sare were friends since thrid grade, waved her down.
" Hey, guys. Whatcha doing?" Sara asked as she apporched them.
" We be chillin' before we take those S to the A to the T to the S!" Rapped Kyle.
" Man, you can NVER be gangster, so don't even try." Maggi proclaimed, they all laughed, Kyle laughed at himself, too.
" Shit, we need to go take the test. See you all later." Maggi said and they went to thier homerooms.
Sara took hers, and her stress wasn't bad at all. She felt cofident, in her answers.

When she finshed her test, she handed it in, and took off to her car. She saw Kyle standing there.
"Hey, whatcha doing?" Sara asked, her green eyes stared in his brown eyes.
" Yea, can I stay at your house for a bit? My 'rents are diving me insane."
" Sure, I'll take you to your house for your things." Sara said and they drove off to his house. He lived in a little shabby house, and to their surprise, they saw broken windows, and things thrown on the lawn.
" Oh great, they are at it again. I'll be back, promsie." He said and within five mintues he came back with a duffle bag.
" Ready to go?" Sara asked and Kyle nodded his head. Will this be the night he gets to tell Sara that he loves her?