Who is that Girl?

five

" Wow, last night was great. I mean, before everything happened downstairs." Kyle said while he had Sara in his arms, lying in bed in the morning.
" I love you Sara. You mean the whole fucking world to me."
" I love you, too. More than anyone else can." Sara said and they started to make-out again, but this time a little harder.
Knock, knock. " Can I come in?" It sounded like Adie's voice.
" Sure, " Sara said while she was trying to catch her breath from the little make out session.
" Wow, Sara, you do NOT know how sorry I am about last night. I mean, your Dad is the best guy in the world, and I love him so much." Adie said when she sat down on Sara's bed.
" Yea, I know what you mean. He is pretty awesome." Sara said.
"Apparently, Kyle said, meaning from last night, Sara smacked him with a pillow.
" Anyway, your Dad wants us to go out to lunch today. He wants you to witness something." Adie said and left the room.
" Wow, maybe you're going to get a new step-mom?" Kyle said while watching Sara bending down to her dresser drawer, to get nice clothes, then came back to the bed.
" Oh my God, what if he pops the question and she says yes?!" Sara panicked into Kyle's arms, as tears poured down her cheeks.
" It's okay, baby. I'm here for you, our friends will help you cope with this. We all love you, you do know that?"
" Of course, but this a little too sudden. He only went out with her for a DAY and now this?" Sara freaked out.
" Sara, clam down. It will all work out. I won't back you down, I promise. Don't you like her?" Kyle reassuring Sara from her anxiety attack.
" I guess. Wait... I know her now! She works for my Dad. They see each other everyday, and he wanted Adie to meet me. And, now he's gonna ask her to marry him. I figured this all out, boy, am I smart after I get laid." Sara said with a smile on her face.
Kyle smiled, too and then she pounced on him and they made out then had sex, again.
* * *