‹ Prequel: You Don't Want to Know
Sequel: Half Wit

Minor Threat

First (and only) chapter

"Can I please hit him?" Lou looked at Emelie with puppy dog eyes, almost begging to her friend who just sighed in annoyance and shook her head, pursing her lips together.

"You're no fun you know that?"

"So I've heard," Emelie rolled her eyes, knowing that Lou had been saying it for the past half hour in the hope that Emelie would give in and she could go and hit the guy already.

"You're not going to hit him!" Emelie threw her arms in the air and looked at Lou who opened her mouth to say something before holding her finger in the air and then closing her mouth again and letting her arm drop again, sighing. Emelie looked strange at her friend who just let her shoulders hang.

"I was going to say something but I forgot," Lou admitted.

Emelie raised an eyebrow at Lou, blinking a few times before chuckling at the girl and then throwing her pencil at her.

“That still won't allow you to hit him, now give it up already.”

“Never!” Lou yelled, her arm shooting in the air as she looked like someone who was about to start fighting you.

“And why not?”

“Because...because...because...because this is SPARTA!”

“No honey, this is Oakland, there's a difference,” Emelie sighed.

“Oakland, Sparta, it's all the same thing, now just let me hit him!” Lou whined, stamping her feet on the floor and turning around in circles as she tried to contain herself. Emelie sighed and shook her head at the impatience of her friend.

“No, now stop whining,” Emelie said, closing her book that she was trying to read when she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist.

“Hey darling,” a male voice whispered in her ear, giving her cheek a peck. Emelie rolled her eyes and sighed silently. She looked at Lou from her spot at the table and almost laughed out loud at the face of her friend, who looked ready to punch the guy in the balls if he wasn't careful with what he did.

“Hi there, what are you doing here? I thought you had football practice,” Emelie frowned, faking a smile quickly and sighing, wishing she would've allowed Lou to hit him anyway but still.

“Egh, screw them, I want to spend more time with my beautiful girl instead,” Alex whispered in her ear, making Emelie blush a little at the cliche, yet she couldn't help but like the compliment he send her way. Feeling her cellphone buzz slightly in her pocket, Emelie got it out under the table so Alex wouldn't be able to read the text message and almost laughed out loud at the new message which only said 'can I hit him? PLEASE?!'.

Shooting a glare to Lou who rubbed the back of her neck nervously, Emelie sighed and rolled her eyes, giving Lou a sharp nod so that Alex wouldn't spot it.

“Now how about we go somewhere more private darling?” Alex muttered, helping Emelie up and starting to give kisses all over her neck.

“I don't know, I kind of like sitting here Alex darling,” Emelie said, nervous and not really wanting to be alone with him, which was one of the things that Alex often hated about her and most of the time also said out loud before pulling her away from her friends.

“Come on, let's go somewhere where we can be alone,” Alex pulled Emelie's wrist softly, pulling her away from Lou who bit her lip to keep herself in. Emelie wondered what was taking her so long to hit him now that she finally had permission to hit the guy.

“But I was just getting to the good part of my book honey,” Emelie whined a little, still trying to stay around Lou just for when things were really needed.

“Come on, I want to show you some things, in private.”

Emelie sighed and shook her head at Alex's persistence, not really wanting to go with him somewhere alone.

“I'm terribly sorry but I got to do this,” Emelie said, stopping him as he pulled her further away from Lou before balling her fist and hitting him straight in the face.

“Did you just hit me!?” Alex said, taking a step closer to Emelie who glared at him and nodded, quite relieved about what she just did. Alex's cheek was slightly red and throbbing, probably shooting pain throughout his whole body.

“I don't know, was it something like this?” Emelie asked, slapping Alex again as he still tried to pull her closer. Lou on the other hand, kept safely on the background, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing out loud and pulling attention to herself.

“Can I at least know why you just hit me?” Alex asked calm, probably trying not to hit Emelie because that would be bad for his reputation he had been building up ever since he started dating Emelie a few weeks ago. Emelie on the other hand didn't like how he had starting to use her name to get more popular in school and kept refusing several things that he asked her, just to spite him.

“Because she doesn't like you!” Lou yelled from the background.

“You keep yourself out of this!” Alex yelled back at Lou, glaring at her for getting into the conversation that she had nothing to do with. Emelie rolled her eyes at Alex and pushed him away from her before walking back to Lou and smirking at the girl.

“Emelie darling come back come on, you don't need that bitch over there,” Alex said, running after Emelie who just ignored him straight out. Lou also started walking over to Emelie and wrapped her own arms around the waist of her friend, placing kisses on her jaw.

“Hey you! Get away from my girlfriend!” Alex pushed Lou a little bit away from Emelie, but just not hard enough to get her loose from the girl, which only made Lou smirk at him before pressing her own lips against Emelie's. Alex looked at the two girls kissing with a look on his face that made Lou almost laugh out loud but she didn't break the kiss, instead, she was more excited about Emelie actually returning the kiss than anything else. Alex on the other hand, quickly pulled Emelie away from Lou and so breaking the kiss between them, wrapping his arm around the waist of the girl who just sighed and pouted slightly.

“Hey, get your hands of her, I was kissing her you bitch,” Lou inched closer to Alex before trying to free Emelie from Alex's grip on her waist.”

“Yeah, you were kissing my girlfriend, what's up with that?” Alex asked, glaring at Lou who smirked.

“Hey, she kissed me back, so,” Lou shrugged, smirking at Emelie and winking at her, making the young girl laugh to herself. Alex looked at Emelie before literally pushing her into Lou's arms, something that both girls didn't really mind, which was part of the advantage of friends being close to each other.

“Hey, look at it this way buddy, at least you'll be famous around school now for dating the one girl who kissed me, so it's a win win situation really,” Lou admitted, smirking at Alex who looked rather shocked and disgusted at the two girls.

“Yeah, I'm sure that my dad will love this story,” Emelie muttered.

“How is this win win for me?!”

“You get to be famous for dating her, then again, once you get to me, you don't want anything else, am I right darling?”

“Fuck yes you are,” Emelie smirked before kissing Lou again.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a prequel to my other story Half Wit and a sequel to the oneshot You Don't Want to Know that's also a prequel for Half Wit, this event is also mentioned in the story, but not that much in detail.