Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Oh My It's A7X

“What the fuck get off me now you prick” Roxy screamed as Ashleigh jumped her.
“Chill out I was only kidding with you. Anyway Mrs T Says to get ready she’s found someone who might be willing to take the both of us on” Ashleigh joked Sitting on Roxy’s belly.
“A. What fool would want to take us on? B. You woke me up you dick. And C. what would you do if I was pregnant?”
“Be glad I’m killing it, and then kill the fucker who hasn’t heard of a condom.”
“Ha” Roxy shouted before pushing Ashleigh of her so she landed on the floor
“Ow, bitch!” Ashleigh exclaimed
“Whore,” Roxy replied, getting up and stretching
“Oh you’re going to regret that!” Ashleigh said, jumping on Roxy’s back, making her collapse onto the floor.
“Oh that’s it!” Roxy said, jumping on Ashleigh and tickling her belly. Ashleigh soon countered it and started tickling Roxy’s neck.
Roxy was just about to do something she would most probably regret when they heard Mrs T behind them.
“Girls, please don’t break each other,” She shouted,
“Sorry Mrs T” The girls replied in unison, making no attempt to move,
“Get off me now!” Roxy growled
“Umm, no.” Ashleigh answered.
“Fine” Roxy said stretching her arms above her head, until she felt Ashleigh’s body relax and as soon as it had, Roxy moved both her knee’s up as fast as she could smacking them into Ashleigh’s back.
“Ow,” Ashleigh screamed, jumping off Roxy,
“Well I did ask,” Roxy replied getting up.
“Well, if you two have quite finished. I would like to introduce you to Mrs Sanders, her son and his band, is that correct?” Mrs T asked the woman stood behind her. This was the first time the girls had seen her, or the guys behind her, and they quickly stopped prating about.
“Holy crap!” Roxy whispered to Ashleigh
“What?”
“Have you not realised what band that is?”
“No,”
“OMG Ashleigh. You Pratt! It’s Avenged Sevenfold!”
“Shit, shit, shit!”
“Oh my jeez. I think I died and went to a heaven, where the living walk the plains!” Roxy mumbled, biting her lip rings.
“…What?” Ashleigh said, rather too loudly.
“You two do realise I’ve been talking to you for the past 5 minutes?” Mrs T asked,
“Sorry mummy” Roxy mocked,
“Anyway, I’m going to leave you guy to get to know each other.” Mrs T said, before leaving the room.
“Not aiming to boost anyone’s ego’s or anything, but, you guys are the shizzle.” Roxy said, as soon as the door shut.
“Thanks” They replied in union.
“Anyway I didn’t catch your guys names” Mrs Sanders said.
“Oh, well I'm Ashleigh and that idiots Roxy”
“I’m not a fucking idiot” Roxy moaned chucking a pillow at Ashleigh’s head.
“Er yeah you are”
“Whatever” Roxy said lying on the sofa.
“You are so bloody unsociable” Ashleigh said,
“Er no I just got woken up by some twat jumping on me” Roxy said shooting daggers at Ashleigh.
“Hey dudes still hear” Someone from the band said.
“Shit Sorry” The girls apologised in union.
“Anywho we, well I already know who you are but for the retard do you wanna introduce yourselves.” Roxy said.
“Yeah…wait…hey!” Ashleigh said taking a few seconds to register what had actually been said.
“Need I say more”
“Oh ok then well I'm Matt” The tallish one with the lip ring and the Mohawk said.
“I'm Johnny,” The shortest one said.
“I'm Zacky,” The one with the snakebites said
“I'm Brian but you can call me Syn” The tanned one wearing sunglasses said.
“I'm jimmy,” The last one said.
“I'm Matthew’s mother but you can call me Jane”
“Dude I fooking love you for giving birth to this guy and that sounds totally wrong and screwed up but I don’t care” Roxy mumbled as matt looked extremely embarrassed.
“So anyway, changing the subject.” Jane said, “How old are you two?”
“17,” they said in unison.
“Oh ok” Jane said.
They sat in silence for a couple of minutes before Mrs T came back in.
“Come on ladies normally your two of the most talkative people I know, what’s happened.”
“Well duh, have you seen who’s stood over there” Roxy said pointing towards avenged sevenfold.
“Strangely enough I have” Mrs T replied.
“Well, exactly, they’re like…amazing!”
“Yes well, I just need to speak to Mrs Sanders, while you two calm down. Ok?”
“Yeah,” Ashleigh replied while Mrs T went over and sat down with Jane and the guys.