Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Spin The Bottle!

“Hey guys lets play spin the bottle,” Ashleigh suggested from where she was standing by the bar after a 5 minute silence.
“No, not drunk enough,” Roxy replied taking off her soaking hoody.
“Hear you go,” Ashleigh replied chucking a beer in Roxy’s direction.
“Hey I don’t think that’s such a good idea you’re still 5 years under age after all,” Matt said trying to be responsible,
“Its only 2 years in England and Ireland and its not as if were anywhere where shit can happen,” Ashleigh answered giving Matt the puppy dog eyes.
“Fine just don’t tell mum” Matt told them giving in,
“Yay!” Ashleigh exclaimed hugging Matt.
“Anyway what spin the bottle we playing?” Roxy asked taking a sip of her drink.
“The proper kind. Where you spin it and who it lands on you kiss,” Syn said smirking.
“Fine,” the girls replied.
“Can I at least get changed first?” Roxy asked
“No you wanted to play so play!” Johnny answered smugly, blocking the entrance to the house. “But because I'm nice I’ll light the fire,”
“Not fair,” Roxy said trying to get passed Johnny,
“Yeah and I suggested playing,” Ashleigh said
“Hey what do you want?” Zacky called from the window of his room. This was the first time anyone had noticed that Zacky was missing from the group but boy was Roxy glad he was upstairs.
“Umm go into my room and into the pink suitcase and just grab a tee and a skirt please,” Roxy replied smirking. A Couple of minutes Zacky appeared behind Johnny with Roxy clothes in his hand. He also handed her a pair of underwear.
“These aren’t mine?” Roxy whispered in Zacky’s ear utterly confused.
“I Know,” Zacky simply replied before pointing out where the outside bathroom was and handing her a towel.
“Thanks” Roxy said as she walked to the bathroom. A couple of minutes later she came out rubbing her hair dry with the towel. She laid her wet clothes out on the patio and joined the rest o the group around the fire. She sat in the only space left, which was between Jimmy and Johnny. A Changed Matt was sitting next to Johnny with Ashleigh next to him. Zacky was sitting next to her and then Syn was sitting between Zacky and Jimmy.
“Here” Syn said handing Roxy a drink because he was closest to the bar.
“So who’s going first,” Johnny asked.
“Go in alphabetical order so that’s means Ashleigh first,” Jimmy suggested
“Fine” Ashleigh said grabbing the bottle that Syn had just finished and placing it in the middle of the circle on its side and spun it. It spun a couple of times before stopping pointing straight at Johnny. Ashleigh leant forward pecked his lips and then settled back into her chair.
“Jimmy your go,” Ashleigh announced looking at Jimmy.
“I think it should be Syn’s go seeing as he’s really called Brian.” Jimmy replied,
“Fine I’ll go” Syn said spinning the bottle. It landed on Johnny,
“Oh man” Both men mumbled. Syn quickly kissed Johnny and then spat the contents of his mouth on the lawn.
“Now its my go” Jimmy laughed spinning the bottle, It landed between Roxy and himself.
“Well you can’t kiss yourself looks like you’re going to have to kiss Roxy,” Ashleigh said before Jimmy could even ask.
“You make it sound like its bad” Roxy pouted.
“I think I’ll decide that,” Jimmy joked before pecking Roxy on the lips, “Hmm close but not bad,”
“My go” Johnny said spinning the bottle. It landed on Syn.
“Looks like someone’s determined to see you two together!” Zacky joked, “Second kiss means you have to make out as well,” Jimmy added.
“Since when’s that been a rule?” Syn asked
“Since I thought it would be funny to see you two make out and look on the bright side it means you might get to make out with someone of the opposite sex tonight,” Jimmy said
“Whatever dude,” Syn replied before him and Johnny kissed. This time when they pulled apart both of them spat and made fake gagging noises,
“Matt’s go” Syn said wiping his mouth.
“Ok,” Matt said, spinning the bottle. It landed on Ashleigh,
“Aww,” Roxy mocked as Matt and Ashleigh kissed. Ashleigh replied by flipping her off. “That’s not very nice is it?” Roxy joked,
“Shut up and spin the fucking bottle,” Ashleigh replied laughing. Roxy obeyed and span the bottle. It only spun a couple of times and almost landed on Jimmy but stopped just past him in front of Zacky.
“Damn,” Jimmy joked while everyone else laughed. Roxy leaned across and kissed Zacky. “Right, Zacky, your turn.”
Zacky spun the bottle and it landed on Roxy,
“What are the odds!” Ashleigh joked.
“Quite high apparently,” Syn replied “At least he gets to make out with someone of the opposite sex,”
“What do you mean opposite sex?” Matt joked,
“Hey, I'm not a dude!” Roxy complained,
“I was more talking about Zacky being a woman,”
“Fuck off!” Zacky laughed, before leaning towards Roxy, their lips touched. Zacky pulled Roxy onto his lap and placed one hand on the small of her back and his other in her hair. Roxy placed both of her hands around Zacky’s neck and closed her eyes as he deepened the kiss. Their tongues entwined as they explored each other’s mouths and Zacky’s hand crept up the back of Roxy’s shirt.
“Oh my God, get a fucking room!” Jimmy yelled
They drew apart, and smiled at each other.
Ashleigh spun the bottle it landed on Matt she smiled at him a bit embarrassed Matt lent toward her and kissed her only for a minute. When they drew apart they said nothing Matt wiped his mouth hinting that he didn’t like it.
“Oh come on, that was hardly anything!” Zacky complained,
“You never said how long it had to be, you chose to make your kiss longer!” Matt replied. “But anyway, can we stop playing for tonight?”
“Yeah,” Roxy and Ashleigh said in unison.
“Aww, why?” Jimmy moaned.
“Cause we’re tired!” Roxy said, resting her head on Jimmy’s shoulder and giving him puppy dog eyes.
“Yes, cause making out with Zacky makes everyone tired!” Johnny joked,
“Yeah actually it does,” Roxy yawned
“Well let’s go to bed then,” Zacky said,
“Can you please rephrase that so it doesn’t sound like were sleeping together,”
“Who said we aren’t?” Zacky joked,
“ME!” Matt exclaimed,
“Spoil my fun,” Zacky laughed as he got up. Roxy held up her arm and he pulled her up.
“Use protection vengeance,” Syn joked,
“Don’t even joke about that,” Matt said,
“Sorry,” Syn apologised as he, Johnny and Jimmy walked off laughing.