Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

I'm Warning You

“Zacky, come here a second.” Matt said, walking away from Roxy and Ashleigh who were laughing and joking as usual.
“What’s up?” Zacky said, stopping next to Matt,
“Do me a favour, don’t do anything with Roxy.”
“what are you expecting me to shag her or something?”
“Something like that yes.”
“oh thanks your nice.”
“Look, just don’t. Ok?” Matt said,
“Don’t worry, I’m not that stupid.” Zacky replied. Somehow Matt didn’t believe him. The two walked back over to the two girls, and Roy walked back inside closely followed by Zacky.
“What’s up with you?” Ashleigh asked, when Zacky and Roxy were out of earshot
“I just don’t think its right for any of us making out with you or Roxy.”
“You didn’t seem to have much of a problem when they were making out to start with.”
“I know, but I wasn’t really paying attention then. But I don’t think mum would be particularly happy if she knew about this.”
“Yeah, but she doesn’t does she.”
“Look, just stop it. Ok!” Matt exclaimed, obviously starting to get angry,
“I’m sorry, but you started it!” Ashleigh said, laughing,
“Seriously, stop it!”
“Fine!” Ashleigh said, “But I still don’t see why you have a problem?”
“Were 26 you guys are 17, I don’t need anyone being arrested for being a paedophile.”
“But you won’t get arrested. It’s not as if anybody’s shagging anybody!”
“Not yet.” Matt said walking into his room
“What? Are you expecting Roxy and Zacky to sleep together in the next week?” Ashleigh asked, standing in the doorway to Matt’s room.
“Yes.” Matt replied simply.
“Fair enough.” Ashleigh said, walking into her own room next door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short.
Thanks to everyone whos been reading =]
Rozz x