Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Are You Scared?

Seconds later Zacky and Roxy finally came upstairs,
“Where the hell have you two been?” Johnny asked, walking down the corridor towards his bedroom.
“Fucking in the kitchen.” Zacky replied,
“Ew, I thought that was meant to be a nice clean place for food?” Johnny exclaimed,
“Meh,” Roxy replied,
“No seriously, where were you?”
“In the kitchen getting a drink.” Zacky said,
“Whatever,” Johnny said, walking into his room, as Zacky and Roxy walked to their separate rooms.
“Well, night.” Roxy said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
“Are you actually tired?”
“Nope!”
“Come on.” Zacky said, grabbing Roxy’s hand and leading her into his room.
“What the hell are you doing?” Roxy asked,
“Oh my god, is your mind constantly thinking everything is dirty?”
“Yes!”
“Well, we’re gonna watch a movie ok, so get whatever other dirty thoughts you had, out of your head.”
“But that’s basically getting rid of my brain.”
“Whatever. Hills have eyes 1 or 2?”
“2. I’ve seen the first to many times.”
“2 it is then.” Zacky said, putting the DVD in, and laying down on his bed. “Are you just gonna stand up for the whole movie?”
“Huh?” Roxy said turning her attention to Zacky,
“Are you going to sit down?”
“Oh right, yeah,” Roxy replied sitting on the edge of the bed.
“I don’t bite, unless you want me to,”
“And you complain about me being dirty!”
“Yeah well can’t let you have all the fun,” Zacky replied pulling Roxy’s shirt so she fell back onto the bed,
“Whatever” Roxy replied moving so she was up on the pillows and could see the T.V. Zacky laid next to her and pulled one of the blankets above them. “Can I just ask who’s underwear am I wearing?”
“I don’t actually know,”
“Great,”
“You can take them off if you want,” Zacky joked,
“Pervert,” Roxy said turning her back on him,
“Hey you’re the one in my bed,”
“I was forced”
“You can always leave,”
“Fine” Roxy replied going to get up,
“Don’t go” Zacky said grabbing her arm and pulling her back on to the bed. She fell back onto the bed and landed facing Zacky. They looked into each other’s eyes and he moved his hand to caress her cheek,
“We going to watch the movie or what?” Roxy whispered turning her head towards the T.V
“Oh, um yeah.” Zacky said, turning to face the T.V as well. He started the movie, and they started watching it in silence. When the movie hit a scary part Roxy squealed and turned so her head was buried in Zacky’s shoulder,
“Ouch,” Zacky whispered referring to the film as he rubbed Roxy’s back comfortingly. She glanced back up at the T.V and soon changed her mind this time bringing her legs up and hiding her head in her knees,
“Not being a pervert or anything but I can see the panties your wearing,”
“Why are you looking?”
“I did say not being a pervert and you’re the one in the short skirt,”
“Well perhaps you should be looking at the film,”
“You’re not the only scared person in this room!”
“Aww little Zacky’s scared,” Roxy said pinching his cheek,
“You can hardly talk,”
“I’m younger and a girl. I'm allowed to be scared,”
“Not fair,”
“Get over it,”
“No”
“Your such a baby,”
“And?” Zacky asked sitting in front of Roxy
“You’re blocking my view big head,”
“Wouldn’t you much rather look at me?”
“No”
“Tough because I'm not moving,”
“Yeah you are!” Roxy exclaimed pushing Zacky over, but he pulled her with him. They fought for a bit and Zacky ended up on top of Roxy. He was sat on her hips with his hands pinning down her arms above her head,
“What are you doing?” Roxy asked trying to regain her breath.
“At this moment of time I'm pinning you to a bed,”
“You know you really have to watch what you say,”
“No you just have to stop taking it the wrong way,”
“How can you take that the right way?”
“I don’t know,”
“You know if Matt walked in now he’d probably kill you,”
“Why it’s not as if were proving him right…yet,”
“Will you stop being such a pervert and he’d still kick your head in ‘cause it looks worse than it is”
“No I can make it look even worse,” Zacky stated moving his head so his forehead was resting on Roxy’s.
“Ok, your right that probably does look worse.” Roxy said, laughing slightly.
“Yep, now he would probably kill me. I wonder what he’d do if I did this though?” Zacky said, and before Roxy had a chance to ask what he meant, he kissed her. His hands let go of her arms and moved down her body. He stopped one at her waist and moved the other down further so it rested on her thigh. Roxy wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his lips closer to hers deepening the kiss. By this time Zacky’s hand was moving up the back of Roxy’s shirt as his other still rested on her thigh. Zacky pulled out of the kiss and started to kiss down Roxy’s neck when he got to her collarbone he started to kiss down it until he found her sweet spot.
“Zacky…this…isn’t…a…good…idea,” Roxy muttered in between breath’s and moans.
“It’s the best idea I’ve had In a while,” Zacky replied planting little butterfly kisses up Roxy’s neck.
“We haven’t even known each other for 24 hours,” Roxy said biting her lip to try to keep a moan in. “I’m 17 Zacky, you’re 9 years older then me,”
“Does that really matter?” Zacky asked nibbling on Roxy’s earlobe.
“I think it does to Matt,” Roxy said trying to push Zacky away,
“Oh come on its not as if your him, he doesn’t need to know and I know for a fact he just wants to get in Ashleigh’s pants”
“That might be so, but this still isn’t right,”
“Then why did you kiss me back”
“I don’t know, umm, I just, umm, I don’t know,”
“You mean you can’t think of an excuse,” Zacky stated kissing Roxy’s neck,
“Zacky just stop it will you!” Roxy exclaimed, pushing Zacky away and standing up as tears came to her eyes,
“Shit, I’m sorry,” Zacky apologised looking Roxy in the eyes, “You must think I'm such a dick,” he whispered as he looked down at his hands,
“No I think you’re a man and like all men you’re ruled by your dick.” Roxy replied sitting back on the bed, “And do you know what the funny thing is Ever since I was 14 I’ve dreamed of being able to kiss you and… fuck you and now when I might have been able to I say no. How ironic is that?”
“Yeah, but I am sorry and I’d understand if you told Matt and Jane to kick my sorry arse out of here,”
“Nah I'm just going to put it down to a scary movie and too much to drink and forget about it. No one needs to know,”
“You’re to cute you know that,”
“Yep!” Roxy replied laughing as she lay back on the bed. “Can we watch the rest off the movie now”
“Yeah,” Zacky said pressing play.
They watched the film for another 50 minutes or so when Zacky realised that Roxy wasn't flinching at the scary parts any more. He turned to face her, and saw she was fast asleep.
“God she’s hot,” Zacky muttered to himself before turning off the film and pulling the blankets above both of them. It wasn’t long before he too was asleep next to Roxy.