Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

If You Can't Beat Them Join Them.

“Matt, Ashleigh? Where are you?” Zacky’s voice called.
Matt quickly broke the kiss, and turned away from Ashleigh.
“Matt, Ash. Hello?” Roxy called,
“Yeah, we’re over here.” Matt said standing up so Zacky, Roxy and Syn could see him. He sat back down as they walked over. “So, you done shopping now then?”
“Yes, thank God!” Zacky exclaimed, with a sigh of relief as he slumped onto the seat opposite Matt and Ashleigh.
“Hey where’s Syn?” Ashleigh asked,
“Ordering us some drinks, cause we knew you wouldn’t get us any.” Roxy said, now sitting next to Zacky. “So what have you two been doing while we were shopping?”
“Talking.” Matt said quickly,
“Is that it?” Zacky asked, sounding disappointed
“Yeah, why what were you expecting?”
“Oh, I don’t know, just something a little more than talking.” Zacky smirked,
“Zacky, not everyone is like you,” Matt snapped, feeling guilty for having a go at Zacky, after he hadn’t been any better,
“Oh come on man. We told you, nothing happened, why don’t you believe us?” Zacky said getting slightly annoyed. Matt just shrugged, as Syn walked over carrying 3 coffees,
“Hey what’s up guys?” He asked sitting next to Matt,
“Oh, Matt just won’t believe me and Roxy that nothing happened last night.”
“Oh come on guys, let’s just drop it. Whatever did or didn’t happen last night isn’t important. So everyone just shut up about it ok?”
“Fine,” Matt replied,
When they had finished their coffees they decided to go shopping for stuff for the girls room.
“So any idea how you want to decorate your rooms then?” Syn asked as they walked into a home store.
“Is there any restriction on what we can and cant do?” Roxy asked crossing her fingers,
“Do whatever you want if we don’t like it we’ll make you paint back over it,” Syn replied,
“Cool,” Both the girls replied. They walked over to the paint and instead of getting a big tin of one or two colour Roxy picked up little tins of 15-20 different colours. She then picked up about 5 different brushes ranging in size.
“What you planning?” Ashleigh asked as Roxy picked up a couple of tines in glow in the dark paint as well,
“Wait and see,” She replied before piling yet more colours into the trolley. This time it was metallic paint in the little tester tubes.
“Fine,” Ashleigh said picking up a big tin of dark blue paint.
“Is that all your getting?” Syn asked as Ashleigh put the tin in the trolley.
“Yep. I’m not really into the whole artistic thing, whereas Roxy on the other hand,” Ashleigh replied,
“Well, it was a lot easier to get all your stuff than her.” Syn laughed
15 minutes later, Roxy had bought all the paint she wanted, and they were on their way home. Matt, Syn and Zacky were all singing again, and Ashleigh and Roxy were trying to talk.
“So what did you get in the end Rox?” Ashleigh asked,
“Umm just these multi-coloured belly bars for my star,”
“Ok, will you please tell me what your going to do with your room, please?”
“Well I'm going to get out some of my old sketch books when we get home and my favourite pictures I'm going to draw and paint on the walls of my room. Then I'm going to have a little photo college thing in the middle of one of the walls.”
“Cool should look good when you’re finished, I might do a photo college above my bed what do you think”
“Should look cool,” Roxy replied hitting Syn to try and shut him up, “Fuck it if you can’t beat ‘em join ‘em” she said before starting sing as well.
“Oh well” Ashleigh sighed joining in.