Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Here We Go Again

She walked to her room and sat on her bed, she stared around the room, wondering what to do, she could paint her room, but really couldn’t be bothered, and so after a while of just sitting, she finally decided to go downstairs to see what everyone else was doing.
She went into the kitchen to get a drink and found Zacky and Syn talking, and making some food.
“Hey guys.” She said, opening the fridge to see what there was.
“You alright Ash?” Syn asked,
“Yeah, just a tad bored at the moment. What you guys up to?” Ashleigh replied, pouring herself a glass of orange juice.
“Well, we’re gonna have some food, then go to the club.” Zacky said cutting the sandwich he had just finished making.
“Oh right, well I’m gonna go watch tv for a bit, see ya later.” Ashleigh said, before picking up her glass and heading for the lounge. When she walked in she found Matt laying on the sofa, flicking through channels. She stood behind the sofa for a second,
“So anything good on at the moment?” she asked, making Matt fall of the sofa in surprise,
“Fucking hell Ashleigh!” Matt exclaimed as he landed on the floor with a loud thud.
“sorry, but it was too good to resist.” Ashleigh replied putting her drink on the table next to the sofa and sitting down, as Matt got up off the floor and sat back on the sofa. They didn’t say anything else for a while, and just watched TV in silence.
After a while they heard the front door slam.
“There goes Zacky and Syn,” Ashleigh said, breaking the silence,
“Yep.” Matt said putting his arm across the back of the sofa, obviously trying to make an excuse to get closer to Ashleigh. A few seconds later Matt suddenly started tickling Ashleigh’s neck and she fell back laughing and trying to stop him. Matt started to laugh as well, and tickled her stomach as well,
“Matt, stop it!” Ashleigh said, trying to stop laughing so she could at least breath, she fell onto the floor, pulling Matt down after her. He was now sitting on Ashleigh’s hips still tickling her, but Ashleigh finally managed to stop him by grabbing both his wrists,
“thank you. I couldn’t breathe.” Ashleigh said, still laughing a little,
“Sorry,” Matt apologised looking down at her.
Suddenly Ashleigh felt a pair of lips crash against hers, and Matt’s cold lip ring on her bottom lip. She let go of his wrists and put one hand on his neck, and the other resting on his cheek, Matt’s arms were resting on the floor, and his hands were running through Ashleigh’s hair. He pulled away for a second,
“You know, this could technically be classed as incest, because I am technically your brother.”
“That’s a point, but you aren’t actually, are you.”
“Meh,” Matt said, before kissing her again. A minute later he pulled away again, “But, what about Zacky, I feel really guilty for having a go at him for doing exactly what I’m doing now, and I don’t even know if anything did actually happen.”
“You know, you really have to make up your mind.” Ashleigh said, propping herself up on her elbows so her face was closer to Matt’s.
“I think I have,” Matt said, getting up leaving Ashleigh stunned still on the floor. Then he bent down and picked her up, bridal style, and carried her out of the room. He carried her upstairs and to his room, where he put her down gently on the bed, and quickly locked the door, before walking back over to the bed and laying down next to Ashleigh. He continued to kiss her, and his hands ran through her hair, then down her back. His hand moved under Ashleigh’s shirt and Ashleigh shuddered slightly at the feel of his cold hand against her bare back. Matt stopped kissing Ashleigh for a second to lift her shirt over her head he then started to kiss her neck and collar. While he was doing this Ashleigh tugged his shirt over his head only breaking the contact he had with her skin for a few seconds. Just then the pair heard the front door slam and shouting come from downstairs.
“Shit,” they then heard Roxy scream followed by a loud thud and two sets of feet running up the stairs.