Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

She's taking us?

About 10 minutes later Mrs T came back over and said,
“Right, I need you two to sign this paperwork, again. I think you know where to sign by now.”
“Wait you mean she’s taking us…Both of us?”
“Yes. That’s what I said, now if you could hurry up and sign the papers, the quicker I get rid of you, the better. Oh and real names this time please.”
“Ha, that was so funny!” Roxy laughed,
“Maybe for you, do you know how much paperwork that took to sort out.”
“Well you shouldn’t have tried to separate us should you” Ashleigh joined in.
“Yeah that was pure evil” Roxy moaned.
“Ha, you sound so funny” Ashleigh laughed,
“Yeah ok enough with the piss taking of the accent” Roxy moaned.
“Ok guys that’s enough,” Mrs T said Handing Roxy the pen, “full name” she commented as Roxy went to write Roxy instead of Roxanna.
“Not fair,” Roxy whinged, handing the pen to Ashleigh.
“You missed out the James” Ashleigh commented as she looked at where Roxy had signed,
“Shut your face” Roxy said sticking her middle finger in the air.
“James?” Jane asked.
“Oh yes, Roxy has quite a manly name, Roxy Dixie James Liddy” Ashleigh had only just finished the sentence when she felt something on her back.
“Get off me”
“No,”
“Oh dear lord not again,” Mrs t shouted attempting to separate the two of them. “Girls stop I don’t want to have to take anyone to hospital again.”
The girls suddenly felt someone’s arms around their waists pulling them off each other. The next thing they knew they were being carried up stairs in fireman’s carries.
“Put me down or so help me God” Roxy yelled at the top of her voice.
“Do you really want me to drop you on the stairs” She heard Zacky’s voice answer,
“No not particularly,”
“Well don’t complain, anyway where’s your room?”
“Third on the left,” Roxy answered as Zacky opened the door,
“Nice” he said looking at all the poster around the place. He dumped Roxy on one of the beds,
“Cheers,” She answered making no attempt to move.
“Kaboom” Ashleigh shouted as she jumped on Roxy’s stomach
“Get off me now I cant breath” She started poking Ashleigh’s side.
“Hey” Ashleigh shouted as she slipped off the bed dragging Roxy with her. While they sat on the floor laughing, Zacky and Matt stood by the door,
“Are you two ever going to pack so we can go?” Matt said. The girls looked at each other, thought for a second then in unison replied,
“Nope,”
“Fine,” Zacky said, walking round to the other side of the bed, and picking up Roxy.
“Hey! Put me down!” she shouted. Zacky ignored her, and walked out the door and over to the banister of the stairs. He held her waist and dangled the top half of her body over the side.
“What the fuck? Put me down!” she screamed, trying to kick him as hard as she could, but he wouldn’t let go,
“Are you going to pack?”
“No!” she screamed. By this time Mrs T, Jane and the rest of the guys had heard the screaming and come out to see what was happening, while Matt and Ashleigh were standing in the doorway also watching and laughing,
“Zacky, what are you doing?” Jane called up,
“Trying to fucking kill me!”
“No, Trying to get her to pack.”
“Well did you try asking?” Jane asked,
“Yep, about 5 times. So are you going to pack yet?”
“Yes! Now put me the fuck down!”
Zacky pulled Roxy back and put her down,
“Right, now go pack,”
“Pick on the Irish why don’t you.” Roxy said, sulking off,
“Well I'm sorry. So anyway, now are you going to pack as well, or would you like the same treatment?” He said, turning to Ashleigh,
“No, I think I’m good thanks,” Ashleigh said, quickly turning and going back into the room.
About half an hour later, the girls went downstairs after finishing packing.
“Ready?” Jane said when they walked into the room,
“Yep” Roxy replied,
“Roxy, Ashleigh” The group suddenly heard numerous voices shout,
“Oh jeez” The girls said in unison as they dropped there bags and prepared for the impact. About 30 seconds later about 10 4-8 year olds were jumping on them.
“I tried to stop them I honestly did,” The girls best guy friend at the home, Michael said.
“Don’t go, Please stay,” All the kids were shouting and crying.
“Whoa guys I think your suffocating them” Michael said walking over and started trying to rescue the two girls.
“Yeah, can’t breathe down hear” Roxy moaned trying to push the 3 kids that were sat on her off.
“Sorry” They said and quickly jumped up. As soon as she was up Roxy bent down and hugged all 3.
“Hey were probably be back soon anyway,” She said as the youngest, Kegan, started to cry. While Roxy was trying to comfort the little kids, Ashleigh was saying goodbye to Michael,
“Do you have to go?” he asked,
“Yeah, I guess I do.” Ashleigh said, her eyes starting to fill up with tears. She wanted to tell him how she felt about him, she wanted to tell him that she loved him, but she knew it would make it so much harder to say goodbye. “Michael, I…” She started, before changing her mind and saying, “I’m really going to miss you,”
“I know, I’m going to miss you too,” He replied, hugging her in a tight grip.
“Hey, Ash, you ready to go?” Roxy said, from behind them.
“Yeah, I guess.” Ashleigh said, reluctantly pulling away from Michael, and wiping her eyes.
“Bye Mike,” Roxy said, quickly hugging Michael,
“See ya.” He replied, as the two girls followed Jane and the rest of the guys.