Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

What Did I Say About The Popcorn?

“Are you ok?” he asked, as they got to a vending machine.
“Yeah, I guess. I just couldn’t stand everyone going on about what we were doing when Roxy fell.” Ashleigh replied, slumping against the wall, while Matt got two drinks.
“Don’t worry, I’m sure by the time we get home they’ll have forgotten about it,”
“Yeah right!” Ashleigh said, as Matt put his arms around her. “But, I just hate lying to people, especially Roxy, mainly cause I can’t lie,”
“Don’t worry, you only have to lie until your 18, and its February at the moment, so it’s only another 2 months.”
“Yeah, I s’pose. Its just so hard, and its only been a few days,” Ashleigh complained, looking up at Matt
“It’ll get easier, I promise,” he replied, before quickly kissing her.
They started walking back to Roxy’s room,
“I just really wish I knew what happened between Zacky and Roxy, cause I feel so guilty for having such a go at him, without knowing what happened then doing exactly what I’d had a go at him for,”
“Matt. I…I know what happened between them.”
“You do?”
“Yeah. Um, well, they were sort telling the truth when they said nothing happened. But, Zacky tried to…um yeah, but Roxy said no.”
“She did? Shit,”
“Maybe we should just tell them about us.” Ashleigh said, suddenly stopping.
“What even my mum?” Matt said, stopping just ahead of her.
“That’s a good point. But there’s no reason why the guys can’t know, is there?” Ashleigh said, starting to walk again
“No, I guess not.” Matt replied, putting his arm around Ashleigh as they walked down the corridor. When they got to Roxy’s room, Matt took his arm away from Ashleigh, before they entered.
“Hey guys.” Ashleigh said, when she got close to the bed.
“Well that was a long drink.” Roxy said, “Are you sure you two weren’t having sexy time?”
“No we weren’t, and please don’t talk about it now.” Matt said quickly,
“Why, your mums not here.”
Matt looked around, only just noticing Jane wasn’t there.
“Oh. Where is she?”
“She had to go to work. She said she’d be back tomorrow afternoon.”
“Oh yeah, she’s working a late shift, I forgot.”
“So, what’s going on with you two then?” Syn asked,
“Nothing,” Ashleigh said quickly.
“Ashleigh, you really can’t lie.” Roxy said, “Hey, Syn, just tickle her. She’ll tell you everything.” She added laughing.
“Ok?” Syn said, moving towards Ashleigh to tickle her stomach, and she backed away.
“Oh crap.” Ashleigh said, before Syn started tickling her, she screamed before starting to laugh hysterically. “Ha, stop! Syn!”
“Syn come on leave her alone.” Matt said from where he was standing on the other side of the room.
“Not until she talks.”
“Syn. Stop. I. Can’t. Breathe!” Ashleigh choked still laughing, but Syn ignored her and carried on tickling her.
“Syn, leave her alone. I’ll tell you.” Matt said, moving forward suddenly and grabbing Syn’s arm.
“Fine.” Syn said, as he stopped tickling her completely, and put out his hand to help Ashleigh up.
“Thank you.” She said, breathing deeply,
“Ok, so then, what going on?” Roxy asked,
“Um, Me and Ash are kinda, together.”
“Your what!” Zacky exclaimed.
“we’re…together.” Matt said, slightly nervously,
“You asshole!” Zacky exclaimed,
“Zacky. Don’t act so fucking innocent, I know what happened between you and Roxy.”
“What the fuck, Ashleigh, you bitch, you told him about that?! You wont even tell me about you and Matt!” Roxy yelled, clutching her side, trying to ignore the pain
“You’ve been fucking passed out ever since it happened. And besides you don’t know every fucking detail of my life!” Ashleigh retaliated.
“You know what Ashleigh. Fuck off!”
“FINE!” Ashleigh yelled, before storming out of the room.
“Matt, your such a fucking hypocrite!” Zacky yelled,
“Oh for fucks sake Zacky, I was gonna tell you, but after what’s happened it just kinda had other things to worry about!”
“see I told you we should have brought popcorn, but nooo!” Johnny said to Jimmy,
“SHUT UP!” Matt and Zacky yelled in unison,
“Woah, soorry. I think we’ll just go now.” Johnny said, as he and Jimmy headed for the door.
“Take Matt with you!” Zacky exclaimed,
“What the fuck?!”
“Matt, just fuck off!”
“Oh whatever.” Matt said, also leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are tha sex so please comment
xoxo