Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Confessions Pt 2

Back inside in Roxy’s room Roxy, Syn and Zacky were all talking about what happened.
“I can’t believe she didn’t tell me,” Roxy said for about the hundredth time.
“Roxy she probably doesn’t tell you everything, like you probably don’t tell her everything,” Syn said getting fed up with hearing that sentence.
“Actually there is only one thing that I have ever kept a secret from her,” Roxy said then regretted it knowing that both Zacky and Syn would want to know what that thing was.
“And what’s that?” Zacky asked right on cue.
“That doesn’t matter,” Roxy replied before yawning painfully.
“Get some sleep if you’re tired,” Syn told her,
“I think I might just do that,” Roxy replied laying down and getting comfortable.
“Night,” Zacky said but didn’t get a reply, as Roxy was already fast asleep.
“I still can’t believe Matt could be such a hypocrite,”
“It was a bit out of line I suppose,”
“Just a bit, It’s not as if me and Roxy even did anything that bad all we did was kiss, and we’d already done that in front of all of you,”
“So there was no sex?” Syn asked,
“No, she didn’t want to and I have to say I respect her for that,”
“Yeah you had only known each other a few hours at the time,”
“Yeah,” Zacky whispered looking at Roxy,
“I got to admit she is hot,” Syn said breaking the silence,
“I agree with you but never say that in front of me again or I will kick your arse,”
“Ok sorry,”
“What are you doing here?” Roxy muttered in her sleep,
“Do you think we should wake her up?” Zacky asked,
“Nah she’s only sleep talking what harm can come of it?” Syn replied,
“Please leave me alone,” She muttered again, “Please,” She said a little louder now sobbing in her sleep.
“I think we should wake her up now though,” Syn said walking over to Roxy’s bed and trying to shake her awake,
“Please stop, what did I ever do to you to deserve this,” She whispered now crying and shaking,
“Roxy, wake up,” Syn whispered,
“Rox,” Zacky said standing next to Syn,
“Roxy,” Syn repeated, “Sorry,” He then said before poking her sharply in her side. She jumped awake and screamed in pain.
“You bastard” she yelled before griping her side.
“Well I tried to wake you up but you wouldn’t wake up” Syn defended himself,
“You could have got a nurse or something” Roxy replied through tears left over from her nightmare and new tears from the pain in her sides that was increasing with every word, sob and breathe that left her body.
“Sorry I didn’t think of that,” Syn said guiltily.
“Its fine,” Roxy said calming down.
“What was your nightmare about anyway?” Zacky asked from his place next to Syn.
“Doesn’t matter,” Roxy replied all colour draining from her face.
“Well it obviously does if you can go that pale that quickly at the mention of it,” Syn replied.
“I..I can’t tell you,” Roxy replied.
“Rox you can tell us anything,” Zacky reassured her.
“No. I can’t tell you this.”
“Okay,” Syn said, “But if you ever want to tell us this or anything else were here for you,”
“I know,” Roxy whispered. “I want to tell you but I can’t. I just don’t know how,”
“Take your time were here all night,” Syn said before adding, “and all of the tomorrow if you need it.”
“Ok.” Roxy began her voice already starting to shake. “When I lived in Ireland we lived in a very close community the kind where everyone knew everyone and everyone was friends with each other. Well my parents were close to everyone but especially the Hall family. Nikki Hall was a nurse at the local hospital and her husband Tony was a teacher at the local primary school. We lived next door to them so we were always at each others houses and they didn’t have any kids of their own so I guess I was like a daughter to them,” Roxy continued tears starting to well up in her eyes. “When I started school he was my year 1 and year 2 teacher and he used to give me lifts to and from school. Well one day Mum and Dad had to go out so he was babysitting me as well. Nikki was working so it was just me and him and well to cut a long story short he…he…he raped me. I was 6 years old at the time,” Roxy said tears now freely flowing down her cheeks, Syn was just about to say something tears in his own and Zacky’s eyes but Roxy held her hand up saying that she wasn’t finished yet. “This, what he did, it kept continuing until I was about 7 and a half and then he left he just disappeared left Nikki and the house and everything. I thought I could finally start to have a little bit of a normal life again but then Mum and Dad died and I was shipped over here to my Nana. She sent me to a school just outside the Huntington Beach area and he was there, I had changed a bit after my parents death had become kind of distant, dyed my hair black, didn’t talk much, but he still recognised me. It started all over again but now it was more frequent, whenever, wherever, he didn’t care. Then when my Nana died before I was sent to cherish he adopted me, it would happen at least once everyday most of the time twice or 3 times. Then when I ran away he had to give me back up for adoption. I was put in cherish but I still went to the school He worked at and he kept doing it in school. It only stopped when I was 15. He had a stress induced heart attack. I’ve never told anyone this before not even Ashleigh. I was so scared he’d hurt me. He always told me that if I told anyone he’d kill me and even after his death I was still scared” She finished tears flooding down her cheeks.
“Roxy, I’m so sorry.” Zacky said tears now running down his cheeks.
“Nobody deserves to have that happen to them,” Syn said a tear escaping his eye. “It’s a good job the bastards dead or I would kill him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit long but hey,
i found this part really difficult to write its so sad =[
xoxo