Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“Aww, how cute.” Zacky woke with a start, and fell out of bed.
“Matt!” he complained rubbing his head where he had hit it on the bedside table.
“Sorry, but you did look pretty cute.” Matt said, walking further into the room, followed by Ashleigh,
“sorry, I was just-”
“Zacky, look it doesn’t matter, I don’t care about you and Roxy, I was just overreacting I guess.”
“Thanks, and I’m sorry too man, I shouldn’t have had a go at you yesterday, I think I was annoyed that you’d had a go at me, then well, yeah.”
“Its ok. I know, I was a right jerk. Sorry.” Matt said sitting down. “Is Roxy always this dead to the world?” he asked Ashleigh, who had collapsed in the chair next to him.
“Err yes actually, normally I would sit on her to wake her up, but I don’t think I will today, I’m not that evil,” Ashleigh replied, before letting out a long yawn,
“tired?” Zacky asked,
“a bit.”
“well, I wonder what you two were doing last night?” Zacky said, smiling wickedly
“Not what your thinking,”
“Aw man. So what did you do then?”
“Are you always this nosey?”
“…Yes.”
“we went home, then just went to bed cause we were both tired. That’s it” Matt said quickly, saving Ashleigh from answering.
“Suuure.”
“Zacky, leave them alone,” they heard Roxy say in a sleepy voice.
“Roxy. I’m really sorry!” Ashleigh exclaimed,
“Ash, its ok, don’t worry.” Roxy replied, shifting up the bed slightly, she looked over at where Syn was, “And he’s still asleep!”
Matt walked over to him quietly, and jumped onto his lap.
“Ahh, what the fuck?!” Syn yelled. He looked at Matt and gave him the evils, before grinning stupidly and hugging Matt. Matt hugged him back and ignored the weird looks Ashleigh and Roxy were giving them.
“Weirdo’s,” Ashleigh laughed sitting down in an empty chair, “so, how you feeling anyway?”
“Great actually. And I slept really well,”
“Good.”
A few seconds later Jane came in.
“Hi Roxy, How are you feeling?” she asked
“A lot better.”
“Good, because you can go home now.”
Roxy shot up, giving herself a slight head rush but she ignored it.
“Are you serious?”
Jane nodded.
“Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Roxy shouted at the top of her voice causing everyone except Ashleigh to jump.
“well someones back to her normal self again.” Zacky joked.
A few seconds later, a nurse came in to check Roxy was back to proper health and could definitely go. When she was happy that Roxy was ok she told her she could get her stuff ready and sign out when she was ready to leave.
As Roxy began getting her few possessions ready to leave, Matt’s phone rang,
“excuse me a minute.” He said, heading towards the door, answering his phone as he went, “Hello?” they heard him say before he shut the door behind him.
“So anyway Rox, when you gonna finish your room?” Syn asked,
“Brian. She’s not even out of hospital from the last time she was painting her room give her a break.” Jane exclaimed before Roxy could even open her mouth to answer.
“sorry Jane.” Syn apologised quickly, a slightly scared look on his face.
Roxy had just finished getting ready when Matt came back in, a huge smile spreading from ear to ear.
“you seem happy. Who was that?” Jane asked, as Syn picked up Roxy’s bag and they headed out of the room.
“I’ll tell you when we get home.”
Making everyone slightly curious. Jane signed Roxy out and they could finally leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
two in the space of 5 minutes i am gurd XD
again sorry about the wait ill try to update more regularly but dont hold your breathe
much love
xoxo