Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Caught red handed.

“Now then. Where were we?” Zacky said, hugging Roxy from behind. She turned her head and met his lips, before turning her whole body and putting her arms around his neck. He pressed her up against the door as the kiss became more passionate. His hands pushed up the back of her top soon lifting it off her body managing to only break the kiss for as long as he took to get both their shirts off. As they went back to kissing Roxy wrapped her legs around Zacky’s waist, he supported her weight by placing his hands on her ass as he carried her over to the bed. He gently laid her down on the bed before climbing on top of her, still kissing her. He slowly moved his kisses to her neck making her let out a small moan.
Just then someone knocked at the door.
“Roxy, are you sure you don’t want anything to eat or anything?” Jane called,
“huh? Oh right, no I’m fine thanks.” She answered while Zacky continued to kiss her neck.
“Ok. Oh have you seen Zacky?”
“Um no, not for a while.”
“Hmm, I cant find him. But ok, I’ll leave you to do whatever your doing.” Jane said, before walking back down the corridor to the stairs.
“Basically, she’s just given permission for us to carry on.” Zacky smirked,
“your forgetting one really important thing.”
“and that would be?”
“my permission.”
“nice mood killer there.”
“Hey I never said I wasn’t going to give it”
“Good” Zacky said, beginning to kiss her neck again,
“But I also never said I was.” Roxy joked,
“Will you shutup and kiss me,”
“Cliched motherfucker”
“Oh well,” Zacky replied kissing Roxy hard on the lips. Roxy put her hands on Zacky’s neck and pulled him in closer to her.

…………………………………………………

Downstairs, Jane had gone to work and Ashleigh, Matt and Johnny were watching Jackass: The Movie. Ashleigh was laying on the sofa, her head resting on Matt’s lap, and Johnny was sitting on one of the armchairs.
A few minutes later they heard banging from upstairs.
“Eh hem, can I just turn this up a bit.” Johnny said picking up the remote and turning it up. “Oh crap, no don’t stop working please turn up. Matt help here!” he complained chucking the remote at Matt.
“Shit the batteries are dead. Johnny turn it up on the TV. Please!”
“yeah, please, I don’t particularly wanna hear my best friend…doing it with her boyfriend.” Ashleigh complained
“Join the club.” Matt said, as Johnny put the TV on full volume.
“Thank god.” He said, sitting back down, no longer able to hear them upstairs.
Nearly half an hour later, Zacky came downstairs in just a pair of boxers, his hair completely messed up. He walked into the front room, and when the others saw him they all burst out laughing.
“What?” Zacky asked, completely confused.
“Nothing.” Matt laughed, “Have fun though?”
“what are you talking about?” he said sitting in the last empty armchair
they all laughed even more,
“You heard us didn’t you.” Zacky said, finally realising what they were laughing at.
“Uh huh.” Johnny said, as Matt and Ashleigh continued laughing.
“yeah, well you lot should try being in the room next door to them.” Syn and Jimmy said as they walked into the room.
“Woah, what the hell were you two doing while this was going on?” Ashleigh asked,
“same as them…just a hell of a lot quieter.” Jimmy joked
“Niiice.” Roxy said, walking downstairs in Zacky’s shirt.
“Well you try watching a film when you’ve got that bloody racket going on in the next room.” Syn replied.
“your all just jealous,” Roxy said, sitting on Zacky’s lap.
“At what? The fact that you make more noise when your having sex, or the fact that you got Zacky into bed when none of us could.” Jimmy joked,
“Both.” Roxy laughed,
“Actually I think I’m more jealous that Zacky got to fuck her, but ya know.” Syn stated,
“well tough. She’s mine.” Zacky said kissing her and putting his arms around her waist.
“Oh god, not again.” Ashleigh sighed, Roxy flipped her off, not breaking the kiss. “oh cause that’s nice.” She laughed, sitting up and stretching, she was about to get up when Matt grabbed her waist and pulled her back down. “hey!” she complained before Matt pressed his lips onto hers.
“Hypocrite” Zacky and Roxy exclaimed. Jimmy, Syn and Johnny shook their heads and started watching Jackass again. Syn and Jimmy were now sitting on the floor in front of the chair Johnny was sitting in. Ashleigh broke the kiss,
“I’m not the one sitting in my boyfriends shirt, while he’s only got his boxers on.” She said, “anyway, can I go get changed now please.” She asked Matt. He held onto her waist and shook his head.
“No, your not allowed.” He said nuzzling into her neck, he kissed her neck and she gave up trying to move, she fell back leaning on Matt, who still had his arms around her waist.
“Zacky! What the hell are you doing?!” Everyone jumped and Roxy fell off Zacky’s lap, when the heard Jane yell. Matt quickly pushed Ashleigh off him before Jane saw them as well.
“Mom. I thought you were at work?” Matt stuttered, looking at an absolutely terrified Zacky and Roxy.
“I came home for my lunch break because I thought we could go out somewhere together. But what the hell is going on here?!” she yelled
“i…we…” Zacky stuttered.
“It’s a bloody good job your going on tour soon. And Zacky, if you ever touch her again, I swear I will have you arrested.”
“Wait. Mom, look just calm down-“ Matt started, but Jane cut him off,
“And you Matthew, you could have at least tried to stop them. Because by the looks of it, making out on one of my chairs isnt the only thing they’ve been up to.” She said looking at Zacky still looking terrified, and still only in his boxers. He grabbed someones hoody and tried to use it to cover himself up a bit. Roxy was still sitting on the floor, the way Matt saw her, she looked close to tears.
“But mom, I-“ Matt began again,
“But nothing. I’m going back to work and when I come back this house had better be clean and the sheet’s in whoever’s room had better be changed. And if its not, Zacky’s gone.” Jane cut in again
“But mom that’s not fair.”
“Not fair? No what’s not fair, is that I cant even trust my own son and his mates to not be prat’s when I go to work, that’s not fair Matthew.” She exclaimed. Without another word from anyone she had left, slamming the door behind her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guys really sorry about the wait again.
Had loads going on in my life and schools being a bitch.
Merry Christmas to you all.
xoxo