Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Shhhh! Everyones sleeping

“So, where’s everyone going to sit?” Roxy asked, looking at the car,
“Well, mum your driving, um Jimmy, you can sit in the front, we can put your stuff on the middle seat in the back. Then um Johnny and Brian you can sit in the two seats in the boot. And Zacky and me will sit in the two seats either side of your stuff and you can sit in…um, oh we haven’t got enough seats.”
“Well done there Matthew. Well I think Roxy, you can sit on Zacky’s lap if you don’t mind, because there’s no where else for you to sit, and Ashleigh, you can sit on Matthew’s lap.” Jane said,
“Ok?” the girls replied in unison.
It took about 15 minutes for everyone to be sitting in the right places, as comfortably as was possible. When they were finally ready to go, the girls waved goodbye to the other kids and Mrs T. Ashleigh looked at Michael, who couldn’t watch them as they drove down the driveway. When they pulled out onto the road they didn’t say anything for what seemed like an eternity.
“So how far is your place?” Roxy asked after a while,
“About and hour and a half away,” Zacky replied,
“Oh great,” Roxy said, before letting out a long yawn,
“Tired?” Matt laughed, “I’m sure Zacky won’t mind if you fall asleep there,”
“Good,” Roxy said, closing her eyes and falling asleep almost instantly.
“It doesn’t take much for her to sleep does it?” Matt said,
“No, but she normally sleeps in until about 12, so she didn’t get her daily amount this morning. And neither did I.” Ashleigh replied, resting her head on Matt’s shoulder, and closing her eyes,
“Oh don’t worry, make yourself comfortable,” matt laughed
“I am,” Ashleigh answered before dropping off to sleep.
“Johnny, Syn you ok?” Matt called back. There was no answer so Zacky looked back,
“Looks like the girls aren’t the only ones who want to sleep,” Zacky said,
“I don’t know about you but I think they look rather cute when they’re asleep?”
“Who Johnny and Syn?” Zacky replied sounding slightly worried and confused.
“No you dumbass the girls,”
“Oh, yeah” Zacky said moving his arm so it was rested around Roxy’s waist, “hey your mum can’t hear us can she?”
“Oh god” Matt exclaimed “Mum?” he then called, “No either that or she’s asleep too.”
Zacky laughed before resting his head on Roxy’s shoulder.
“If she wakes up she going to think something wrong has happened between you two,” Matt said to Zacky.
“Whatever” Zacky moaned before falling asleep.
“Looks like it’s just me” Matt said to himself before resting his head on the window and falling asleep himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its short and sorry its a bit slow but it gets better i promise!