Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Would seducing you improve my chances?

“ah there you are.” Jane said when the girls walked in. she was now drinking a cup coffee that Zacky had offered to make to try to get in her good side again. “Right, well I’ve been making phone calls and looking on the internet all day.” She began,
“Right?” Roxy said, wondering where she was going with it.
“And I think I’ve found a good school for you.” She continued,
“but mom, I thought they were going to the school I used to go to?” Matt asked
“yes, well I tried there, but they remember you, and remember how much trouble you caused, and don’t think the girls will be any better.”
“ok. So when do we start?”
“Monday.”
“but it’s Friday?” Matt pointed out.
“yes well they don’t have a uniform to worry about, and they need to get back to school, so the sooner the better.” Jane said. It was obvious to everyone that she just didn’t want the girls to be at home to much when the guys were there but she was out.
“Oh, ok.” Roxy said, as Syn Zacky and Matt got up to leave,
“Well we’re gonna go down to the studio, you coming?” Matt asked Roxy and Ashleigh. They nodded.
“Zack, can I have a word.” Jane said, Zacky nodded and moved back into the room, “He’ll be down in a few minutes.”
The rest of the guys walked out of the room to the studio, the girls close behind them.
When they got down to the studio they found Johnny and Jimmy already sitting there talking. Roxy and Ashleigh grabbed the guitars that had been delivered for them and sat in a corner of the room, playing random chords and the odd song every now and again.
The guys all looked at the two girls.
“One quick question.” Matt said, “how the hell did you afford those guitars?...I mean, they’re pretty good, and custom lefty’s are usually more expensive, and I’m pretty sure you weren’t allowed to borrow that much money at the orphanage?”
“oh…I got a job to buy the, 2 electric, 3 acoustic, and the bass. Oh and Michael leant me like 50 quid for the bass. But as you may have worked out, Roxy’s too lazy to work…so, Rox, care to tell them?” Ashleigh smirked, looking at Roxy, who was glaring at her evilly. The guys turned their attention to Roxy,
“I, um, kinda ‘borrowed’ (she signalled, quotation marks with her hands) a bit money from various people.” She replied,
“When you say a bit…a bit meaning how much?” Brian asked,
just as Roxy opened her mouth, Zacky came down the stairs, everyone looked at him, saving Roxy from having to answer.
“What did she say?” Matt asked, noticing a slightly annoyed look on Zacky’s face.
“Not much, it doesn’t matter,” he said, picking up his guitar and sitting down. Everyone shot quick glances at each other, but didn’t say anything.
After 5 or 10 minutes of no one really talking, and just awkward silence, Roxy whispered to Ashleigh,
“I’m going to my room, its too weird in here.”
She put down her guitar, and began to walk towards the stairs,
“see you later guys.” She mumbled, running up the stairs.
Ashleigh didn’t know whether to follow her or not, after a few seconds she shook her head and carried on playing the song she had written herself.
“Are you not gonna go see if she’s ok?” Jimmy asked. Ashleigh shook her head,
“No, Roxy does this kind of thing all the time, she just wants me to leave her alone for a while, or she’ll snap at me.” She replied, obviously this was a regular thing.
The guys looked at each other, before continuing their quiet practice. About 15 minutes later, Zacky got up
“I’m just going… for a piss” he lied, and ran up the stairs.
He checked the corridor, and once he was sure Jane wasn’t in sight, he went up the stairs, as he walked past the front room, he saw Jane sitting watching TV. He walked along the corridor to Roxy’s room, and knocked.
“Go away.” She called,
“Roxy it’s me, please let me in.” he replied, he tried to open the door but it was locked.
“Zacky, please just leave me alone!”
“No, Rox. I’m worried about you, please unlock the door.”
Roxy didn’t reply, but a few seconds later Zacky heard the lock click. He opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind him, to find Roxy sitting on the floor trying to arrange dozens of photo’s into a collage.
“What’s up?” he asked, sitting on the floor next to her.
“I just think it would be better if we didn’t spend to much time together. I don’t want you to end up in prison because of me.” She replied, not looking up.
“Roxy, the only way I would go to prison, is if Jane catches us again, and she’s not going to because we’re gonna be more careful, and besides, if I do end up going to prison, as long as I have you to come back out to, I’m sure I can survive it. But for now, I’m not planning on going anywhere.” He smiled,
“I love you Zacky.” Roxy said, also smiling,
“I love you too Rox.”
He moved in to kiss her, but she moved back,
“What did Jane say to you earlier?”
“not much really.”
“Zacky, just tell me.”
“no, honestly.”
“why wont you tell me?”
“because i…I don’t know.”
“would seducing you improve my chances?” Roxy joked, putting her hand on Zackys stomach and sliding it up underneath his shirt.
“probably not, but it would be very much appreciated.” He replied, smirking as he put his hand on her waist.
“then tough shit.” She said, pulling her hand away from him, and removing his hand from her waist. “please Zacky.”
“Fine…she said that when we finish the tour…I have to move out.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been soooo long since the last update. but its a relatively long chapter