Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Let's see how brave you really are

Roxy had just reached the mall when she changed her mind and walked in the opposite direction. She wasn’t sure where she was going now, she just walked aimlessly. When she reached the outskirts of town where there were only one or two houses in front of her she turned around and was about to head back the way she came when a car drove up and stopped next to her.
“get in the car.” A voice said through the now open window. It was the last voice she wanted to here, especially when she was in the middle of no where, she didn’t know where she was, and there was no one else around.
She ignored it, and started to walk. She heard the car door open. She tried to break into a run but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.
“I suggest, if you don’t want me to hurt you, that you get in the car right now.” Mr Hall said. His face was inches from hers.
“Let me go!” she spat at him angrily.
He slapped her hard across the cheek making her eyes quickly fill with tears.
“Get in the god damn car!”
He twisted her wrist behind her so that the slightest move in the wrong direction could cause a lot of pain. He pushed her towards the passenger car door, and she reluctantly got in as he got back in the drivers side.
He locked the doors and drove in the same direction the roxy had been walking in to start with.
He drove for what seemed, to roxy, like an eternity, but eventually he stopped on the edge of a forest. They truly were now in the middle of no where. There was nothing to be seem except for trees for miles.
“Get out. And don’t even think of running off.” he said gruffly.
Roxy did as she was told and got out, the odd tear was still rolling down her cheek.
He walked around to her side of the car and pinned her against it.
“I told you not to make me angry didn’t I?”
“I haven’t done anything!” she said, hoping she said it angrily, but knowing that she just sounded as terrified as she was anyway.
“trying to be brave are we? Well lets see how brave you really are when I’m through with you.” He smirked.
“Please. Just answer me this.” She choked. “Why are you doing this to me? why are you putting me through this? You’ve already completely tortured me as a child, why cant you just leave me alone now?”
“Because its fun. I love seeing the look of fear in your eyes, I love watching you beg me to stop, I love terrifying you. I love making you scream for help, especially knowing no one can help them” He smirked evilly at her “And why you? Well, I know how easy you are to break. As a child you didn’t know what was going on… and then obviously when you were old enough. You were too scared of me. so now, its just so easy to get to you. I like easy targets.” He continued
Roxy closed her eyes, trying to get rid of the image of his evil smirk that had haunted her for years as a younger child, and was once again back now.
She felt his hands run down her body as they stopped on her ass, she kept her eyes shut, while he began to suck on her neck. She bit her lip to stop herself letting out a moan, and it wasn’t long before she tasted blood.
After a matter of seconds he had started undoing her trousers.
“Please… stop.” She pleaded quietly.
“Sound like someones scared.” He whispered in her ear, sending shivers down her spine.
“please. Please just leave me alone!” she sobbed.
He let out an evil cackle before turning and making her fall to the floor, he sat on top of her and finished removing her trousers. She tried to scream, but no sound would come out of her mouth. as she began to cry even harder she heard her phone ringing from her jeans pocket. She knew it would be either Jane, Ash or Zacky and deeply wished she could reach it.
“No one can help you now.” He laughed as if he knew what she was thinking.

“try ringing her again.” Michael suggested for the hundredth time.
“I’ve been trying to do that for an hour Mike! I don’t know how much longer I can cover for her!”
“well… just… just try again!”
Ashleigh sighed angrily and pounded the keys on her phone dialling Roxy’s number for what felt like the 60th time.
“Hello?” Roxy’s voice finally replied.
“Roxy where the hell are you?!” Ashleigh cried angrily
“i… Ill be home in ten minutes.”
“Wait Rox. Are you ok?”
The call cut off.
“Where is she?” Michael asked.
“I don’t know. she said she’d be home in ten minutes. She sounds really choked up, like she’s been crying.”
“look. I’d better be going. Caron will wonder where I am, and I think I should let you talk to Roxy by yourself when she gets back.”
“ok. I’ll come downstairs with you.”
“Thanks for the food Mrs Sanders. But I’d better get back.” Michael thanked Jane.
“Oh your very welcome Michael. See you again.” Jane smiled.
Michael picked up his hoody and left.

“Rox there you are! Where have you been?!” Jane exclaimed when Roxy walked through the door five minutes later. “Oh. Are you ok?” she asked, suddenly calming down when she saw Roxy had been crying.
“Yeah. I’m fine. I’m really sorry I walked to the park near the mall, and started thinking about my parents and loads of other stuff, and managed to get myself really upset. I completely lost track of time.” She lied. She’d been preparing this since she got off the phone to Ashleigh.
“oh. Ok. don’t worry. But next time, could you at least phone or something please? We’ve been so worried.”
“Yeah. I’m so sorry.”
“Its ok. are you hungry?”
“No. thanks. I think I’m just gonna go to bed, I’m pretty tired.”
“Ok. see you tomorrow.”
Roxy trudged up to her room and collapsed on the bed, letting the last few tears she had remaining fall.
After the nightmare with mr hall had finished, he was kind enough to take her back to the mall so she knew where she was to get home. But she new this was only so she was in his control for as long as possible, and there was no way she would get lost so he knew she would still be around.
She was planning to try anything she could to avoid him, because she knew this was only the beginning of a new nightmare.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update 6 me thinks... and this is gonna hev to do. because the next few chapters are on another computer so i cant get them right now. I will put them up asap though. please leave comments and subscribe guys! it really helps the writing and updating process! xx