Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

If You Don't Get off Her You'll Be Walking Home

After half an hour or so they had all finished eating and were just waiting on desert.
“You’re not nicking my desert as well,” Zacky teased Roxy as they were waited,
“Meh” Roxy replied,
“But I do get to nick some of yours,”
“Oh no you don’t Zachary James Baker,”
“Aww you two are like a married couple,” Jimmy joked as Zacky cringed at his full name “But I have one question how did you now his full name?”
“Oh Wikipedia is a magical site,” Roxy replied laughing.
“Stalker!” Zacky teased,
“You wish” Roxy replied a smirk on her face, Just then a waitress came over with the deserts.
The group quickly ate their deserts and Roxy let Zacky finish hers. They got up to leave when they remembered the press outside. Matt went up to the waitress and asked if there was a back exit and the manager was soon letting the group out of the back.
“Thank you” Matt said before they got back into the cars Roxy and Zacky fighting over who was going to sit in the front and who was in the back.
“God you two are worse they a pair of 5 year olds.” Matt joked as they walked up to his car. “You can both sit in the back and Ashleigh can sit in the front,”
“No fair!” The both exclaimed as Ashleigh stuck her tongue out at them.
“You two really are like a married couple,” Jimmy said as he got into his car and drove off with Syn and Johnny. "We are not!" They exclaimed at the same time.
"Oh yes you are!" Matt announced getting in the front of his car,
"Well I’m sitting passengers side!" Zacky announced,
"No you bloody ain’t!" Roxy replied,
"Wanna bet?" Zacky asked. By this time Matt and Ashleigh were sitting waiting patiently for them two.
"Fine" Roxy told Zacky as she moved towards the passenger’s side door.
"I already said no!" Zacky announced picking Roxy up and placing her the other side of him so he could try and get in the door.
"And I said yes" Roxy replied going under his arm and sitting on the seat behind Ashleigh.
"Fine" Zacky, said before sitting on her lap.
"Not the best idea seeing as I just ate," Roxy said as she tried pushing Zacky off.
"Oh but it means I get the seat I wanted," Zacky replied making himself comfortable,
"Yeah but your sitting on me not the seat!" Roxy exclaimed.
"Zacky get off her!" Matt said from the front seat.
"But-" Zacky Began,
"Get off her or you'll be walking home" Matt announced.
"I'm off, I'm off," Zacky mumbled getting off Roxy and sitting on the seat behind Matt.
"Good we might be able to go home now,” Matt said to himself before starting the engine and driving home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheers to the people who are reading this it does get better well me and my friend think it does anyway =] Sorry it took a while to update be a tad busy recently.