Status: hiatus

Lost Without Each Other

I couldn't wait.

[TIME ELAPSE - One and one half Months]
[LorrieBeth's POV]

I ran into Taylor's room and saw that he still had not gotten dressed.

"Tay! We're leaving for WarnerBrothers in five minutes! Why aren't you dressed?"

"I don't know."

"Well, hurry up, please. We've got to go." I walked back over to Isaac's room.

"Still not dressed?" Ike asked when I walked through the door.

"No. I seriously don't know what's taking him so long."

I looked over myself in Isaac's mirror, hoping that I looked okay. I fixed my hair, nervously and examined my make-up. For the twelfth time in the past ten minutes. I groom when I'm nervous.

Today the boys are promoting their album that they've just completed on the Ellen DeGeneres show. I love Ellen. I'm kind of nervous about meeting her. Especially under the circumstances. Along with promoting the album, Taylor and I are going to come out about our relationship.

I jumped and whirled around as the door opened. I smiled as Taylor walked through the door, completely dressed.

Grasping my chest, "Tay, you scared me. You shouldn't bust through the door like that. I think I had a heart attack."

He walked over and pulled me closer, his hands resting on my hips. "Let's hope not. I don't know what I'd do without you."

I blushed a deep red as he kissed me lightly.

"Ready to go?!" Zac's voice called from the living room.

I giggled in Taylor's arms. "Yeah! We're coming!"

"What's so funny?"

"All morning I've been fussing and getting everyone ready and then Zac has to ask me if I'M ready."

He laughed as he grabbed my hand and led me to the door. Ike and Zac were waiting patiently by the door.

"Got everything?" I asked.

"Yes, LorrieBeth. Everything. Including clean underwear. Can we go now?" Zac said sarcastically.

We climbed into the car. Taylor and I sat up front while Zac and Issac sat in the back. I cut on the radio and Taylor pulled onto the street just as my cell phone rang.

"Who is it?" Taylor asked when I looked at the caller I.D.

"It's your mom, Tay." I said answering the phone. "Hello?"

"MommaBeth!" came River's voice.

"Hey River! How are you guys? I miss you!"

"We are okay. We're watching, uhm, spongebob. Grandma said I could call to tell everyone good luck, but you're the only one answering the phone. So, GOOD LUCK."

I giggled softly"Okay, River, thank you.. Well, here's you're daddy. I love you."

"Okay. I love you too, MommaBeth!"

I handed the phone over to Taylor. He talked for a few moments with his son before passing the phone to his brothers so they could talk to their nephew.

Zac hung up the phone and handed it back up to me. "Here ya go." he said.

I smiled at Taylor as he pulled into the parking lot of WarnerBrothers studio. We all climbed out of the car and walked through the door, my heart thudding loudly in my chest. I wanted to reach out to Taylor for support but I couldn't. It wasn't time yet.

I looked over at him being taken to a makeup chair. He smiled at me, one that made my heart flutter. I was about to tell the whole world that I was in love with the most amazing and wonderful man in the world. And as the makeup artist led me away, I couldn't wait to do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a few days later than i had hoped.
wanted to get this up for taylor's birthday
3.14

Happy Belated Birthday, Taylor.