Status: hiatus

Lost Without Each Other

He Moaned.

[LorrieBeth’s POV]

He kissed me softly, and gradually the kissing became more and more powerful. I pressed my body hard into his as his tongue snaked into my mouth. I sucked on his tongue roughly before flicking it with my own, “Taylor,” I moaned his name, “I want you.”

He moaned deep in his throat before picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist, hooking my feet behind his back as he carried me into the bedroom. He carefully and quietly locked the door behind him, just in case the children woke up. We didn’t want them barging in on what was about to happen.

He dropped me to the bed and climbed on top of me, returning his lips to mine. Soft, yet strong, his lips caressed my own, and our tongues fought for dominance. As his tongue began to thrust in and out of my mouth, I could feel the warmth growing between my legs. I lifted my hips and pressed them into Taylor, the warmth growing even more until it burned in the most erotic way possible. I could feel his need for me pressing into my thigh, the hard length making my sex moisten. I felt the wetness spill out onto my panties as he began moving his hips against me.

I began pulling his clothes off, and he all but ripped mine from my body. We were apart for only a few seconds before his body was back on top of me. Both of us naked, we kissed and caressed each other. Eventually, his hands found my breasts, and I nearly came when he tweaked my hardened nipples. I moved my hips in a circular motion and moaned at his touch.

He placed a final kiss to my mouth before ducking his head and sucking my nipple into his mouth. He bit down gently and massaged the sensitive flesh with his tongue. I writhed beneath him, the wetness between my legs dripping down my thighs.

While he worked my nipple with his mouth, his hands found their way down to my hips and slid across my stomach. I moaned loudly when the tips of his fingers found my clit.

Moving in gentle, but deliberate circles, his fingers brought me close the edge, my orgasm growing stronger and stronger in my abdomen, “I’m going to come for you, Taylor,” I breathed the words into his ear.

“Oh, no you don’t. Not yet,” he replied, looking up at me, “I’m going to be inside you when you come.”

I felt the head of his length press against my entrance, and I shifted my hips, spreading my legs wide for him. He slowly pushed his way inside, making sure that I could feel every inch of him as he filled me. I rocked my hips back and forth, begging him to take me. He pulled out slowly before thrusting back in. He took me hard and slow, each thrust moving me upwards on the bed.

The tip of him hit just the right spot, the most sensitive area inside of me. The slowness of it drove me crazy, and I wanted him to go faster, but at the same time the power behind each thrust nearly brought me to orgasm every time.

He began picking up speed, and I slipped my hand between our bodies to rub my clit. With two fingers, I circled the sensitive flesh at the same speed of his thrusts. He moaned loudly, his orgasm coming close to spilling into me, “I want you to come for me, LorrieBeth,” he moaned my name.

His hips moved faster, and his length filled me, stretched me. I dug my nails into his back with one hand while I worked my clit with the other. Screaming his name, the orgasm shook my body.

I could feel my sex contract around his length, milking him until he spilled into me. He pulled out of me and his juices mixed with my own leaked out and onto the sheets.

I breathed heavily as he cuddled into me, tucking his head into my shoulder. Spent, we lay next to each other and drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you there was excitement coming this chapter! sorry if it was too short. Comment if you liked it, comment if you didn't like it! I'd love to know what I could do to make it better.

<3