Status: hiatus

Lost Without Each Other

Life is Good.

"What?!" I nearly screamed, "I GOT THE JOB?"

The three boys standing in front of me laughed at my disbelief as they nodded their heads. I just got the job. I'm going to be working for Hanson.

"Can you start tomorrow?"

"I can start today if you want me to!"

"No, no that's okay. Tomorrow will be fine."

"Tomorrow it is."

"8 o'clock."

"8 o'clock." I repeated.

I turned back to the boys as I was exiting the room, "Thank you."

They smiled and Taylor held his arms out. I left the door standing slightly ajar and walked quickly over to him, putting my arms around his waist. I hugged him tightly as well as Zachary and Isaac before leaving the room. I walked down the hallway and was greeted by Kate and Nikki.

"How'd it go?" they asked me.

"I GOT IT!"

"Wow, that's great. Natalie will be excited. She likes you a lot and so do we. We knew you'd get the job if we all talked to those stubborn men we call our husbands. We put in a good word for you."

"Thank you both so much, and will you thank Natalie for me too?"

"Of course we will." They smiled and gave me a hug. "We were just heading for an early lunch if you want to join us."

I smiled and nodded. "But I insist that I pay for it for all that you've done."

"No! No way! You can't pay for us all!" Kate protested.

"Yeah! Natalie's meeting us later! She won't let you pay either." Nikki nodded in agreement.

"Fine but I pay for myself then!" I said, finalizing the argument.

We walked out to the parking lot and got into Kate's car; coming back and pick up my car later. We headed for a restaurant called Desi Wok, which had a combination of Asian and Indian foods. Upon pulling up, we saw Natalie waiting by the door.

"Hey Lorriebeth!" she said as we got out of the car. she enveloped me into a hug before we walked inside. I looked at the menus to see a whole vegetarian cuisine selection.

I quickly ordered and went to find us a table. Before long, our food was ready and I dug in hungrily.

"So Lorriebeth, how was the interview?" Natalie asked.

I looked up and a noodle fell from my mouth. We laughed before I could answer.

"It was nerve racking! I thought the butterflies in my stomach were getting together and having babies!"

They laughed again and we went back to eating, enjoying small talk and shooting jokes at each other. When we had finished eating, we sat talking for a little while longer before leaving to head back to the record company.

I hugged them all and waved goodbye before getting into my car and heading home. As soon as I got there, I called Melissa and 3 way-ed Kristen in.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey Kristen! Melissa's on too. I called to tell you guys about the interview." I answered.

They both started talking at once, shooting off question after question.

"How was it?! Was it scary?! Did you see Issac?! Is Zac getting his chub back?! Did you fall all over Taylor?! Did you touch them?! Omg weren't you nervous?!"

I waited patiently for them to stop.

"Well?!?!" they said in unison.

"I got the job!!!" I said and immediately held the phone away from my ear instinctively.

High pitched squealing emitted from the phone. I waited for a pause for air before interrupting them.

"Hey guys, Ima go take a bath. I'll talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and shed my clothes before adding some bubble soap to relax. I lit a few candles and cut off the light, plunging the bathroom into a soft glow. Sliding into the water, I began to relax and think about my day.

I had gotten the job. I am working for Hanson. Life is good.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a filler, so it's pretty short.

co-written by http://member.mibba.com/22806/