Status: hiatus

Lost Without Each Other

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

[Taylor's POV]

We have been interviewing people for months. Finally, today we found the most awesome girl to take the job. She's really pretty. That, of course, isn't why she got the job. She seems like she'd be a really good asset to the label. It doesn't hurt anything that she's pretty though.

I put the kids to bed about an hour ago and now I'm sitting here watching T.V. in my boxers. I like being in my boxers. It's just so comfortable.

Natalie went out tonight. Again. I don't know why she feels compelled to go to the club every night.

Nikki and Kate go out every now and then, but Natalie.... it seems like I never get to see her. The kids miss her. I miss her.

It's about nine o'clock and nothing good is on T.V. tonight. I grabbed the remote and hit the power button, turning it off.

I just wish she would stay home. Even if for just one night, that she would stay home. The last time we had sex was when she came home from the club early to tell me about LorrieBeth. We used to do it almost every night and now... she's never home, so how would we have sex? I feel like maybe she doesn't want to be married to me anymore. She's so distant sometimes. I think that the only reason she had sex with me the other night is so I'd be in a good mood and would hire LorrieBeth. Sometimes I wonder if she's being faithful to me.

Maybe I'm just paranoid. I don't know. I need to go to bed. I got up from the couch and walked into our bedroom, flipping to switch to turn the light off. I crawled in under the covers and rolled over on my side. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes, willing myself to fall asleep so I wouldn't think about this anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is a filler.

Sorry it's short.