Sequel: Nervosa

Nervosa

Anorexia Nervosa is the medical term for Anorexia. Anorexia is an eating disorder that occurs in most woman around the ages of 13 - 30. Most of the people who suffer from Anorexia are woman who start off on diets. The drive to become thinner takes over the person's desire to stay healthy, and then the point of starvation begins. There is no medical reason why Anorexia happens. Most doctors believe that it is caused by low self esteem, sexual abuse, or the strive for perfection. Many children today are beginning to take up this habit because of the images they see on TV or in magazines. Teenagers in high school also take up the habit because of the teasing at school for self image.

My name is Michael. Michael James Way. And I don't have a problem with an 'eating disorder'! I am disgusting, and I don't deserve to eat. I've only been called chunky, not fat. . .not yet. It happened in elementary school. That night I walked in on my brother, Gerard. He was crying his eyes out that night. He had received his first insult, about his weight. I don't want to be like that...and I won't!

But every one tries to get me to eat. They lie to me...they tell me I'm skinny.
They Pity me.
Mirror's never lie.

But could my eyes?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This story was brought to you from a nightmare known as my reality. Everything you are about to witness went on and still goes on to me and my body. Everything on these pages happened to me, and I'm not writing this for your entertainment, I'm writing it to let people know how bad this disorder can get. I've read nearly everything about this disorder, I've researched it up and down, I know nearly everything about it, yet I can't stop. The more I try to stop the more I wallow in my own self humiliation. I'll never change. I can fully admit that I am just as fat as I was yesterday, but I still insist on harming myself to get rid of it. Coming from one who suffers from this, I'd advise to no one to do this. I've read people's questions online asking people for help on how to start Anorexia. It isn't something you pick up and start one day. It's a disease that needs medical attention and as much help as you can get.

Everything that goes on in this story went on in my life, and still does.

My mom threatened me everyday, telling me that if I didn't eat I'd end up in the hospital with an IV pumping into my veins. . .I probably should have listened to her threats. But I didn't.

I am Alicia Moore, and I suffer from an Eating Disorder known as Anorexia Nervosa.

Disclaimer: This will be a slash story! [Frikey-Frank Iero, Mikey Way]