Scream

Scream

Stop.

You’re caught up in this madness, in the turmoil of confusion, and wonder. You don’t realise, you’re too blind to see, that I am danger, I am a threat. The way you look, the way you are, you woke animal feelings in me. Even in the dingy glow of the ashen moon, your very being illuminates my sight, dazzling my hazy vision and creating a whole new and unknown attraction. Although we are worlds apart, so different in the way our minds work, the unique tincture of your skin made me insane. It took over my senses, sending me spinning into a frenzy of rabid emotions. My body followed my mind, and I lost control, letting this creature give in to its minds sinful orders. Hearing your heart beat faster with excitement as I draw ever closer alerts me to the fact that I’ll taste your blood tonight.Look.

Obediently, you’re following me through the unknown. You’re trailing behind through the mind games, the lies. A part of me wishes that this shouldn’t have to be this way, but the heat is rising, my work is done. I smile as you relax while you’re closing your eyes to me, making you blissfully unaware of the sudden pain and doubt cast upon my face. I’m willing these thoughts away, making you feel so warm as I’m setting you free. I never thought it would be this easy, that seduction could be so simple. With your arms by your side there’s no struggling. Your heart thuds as you feel your mind slipping away, but something is still there, emotions still racing. Gratitude, for giving you such an adventure. The pleasure’s all mine this time.Listen.

Hanging on by the skin of your teeth, I know you understand, as we’ve all had a time where we’ve lost control. I thought I would stop doing this, I told myself I would stop after the last time. We’ve all had our time to grow, to grow up, to grow old, but I can’t seem to fathom why, and why I can’t. Your face contorted with a mixture of pain, worry, fear…and I’m hoping I’m wrong but I know I’m right. There will be others like you, seduced, trapped into a false sense of security. I’ll hunt again one night.

You know I make you wanna scream

You know I make you wanna run from me baby

But know it’s too late, You’ve wasted all your time

I know, you know, I can’t help the way I am. As some live repressing their instinctive feelings, bottling them up and waiting for them to explode. I know, you know, that I prefer to use these instincts to my advantage, but to the disadvantage of innocent others. I’m telling you, protest the way we’re built, don’t point the blame on me.

Still Alive. So Scream Scream Scream. I need you to Scream the way you would if I ravaged your body. Took advantage, used claws and teeth, and watched the blood flow, until there was nothing left. Scream the way you would if I ravaged your mind. Tearing your brain in two through the tactical mind games, bleaching the neurons into hysteria filled with confusion and disorientation.

Tables turning, feelings changing, plans working. Your cherishing, those feelings pleasuring. I feel the forgiveness cover me, unwanted clemency. I want, I need to hear you Scream till there’s silence, I want to feel my hear drums burst with the high-pitched vocalisation when you Scream while there’s life left, while it’s vanishing. Scream from the pleasure, as I unmask your desire. I should have warned you. My mouth is the barrel of a loaded gun, one kiss means certain death. Now your Perishing
♠ ♠ ♠
Lyrics © Avenged Sevenfold