Saint Vanity

XI

Why couldn't the guy be pansy like. I mean come on who bothers to work at McDonald's and look menacing its a goddamn waste of your time.
Let Me tell you that guy had a stick up his ass. And I bet that ass was wanted for murder actually i pray it was wanted for murder. I hope that guy burns in hell along with Todd.

He gave me a smirk. "Kid listen this is the night shift. You picked the wrong time to be a smart ass." This kinda pushed me on the dark side of Sid-Wars. I can be at McDonald's if i wanted to anytime i wanted. This country would probably suffer if it wasn't for customers like me. In the middle of the night ordering large sandwiches!
To HELL WITH HIM!

"Get me a big and tasty." I'm trying to hold back all those amazing images of me ringing his neck. "And a root beer....please."

The guy muttered to himself and yelled to some girl with thick glasses, to make the Burger.
I stood far away from Todd as he got his meal and started walking twords a table.
The girl in the thick glasses handed me the meal. She stared up at me like I was god or somthing. It sort of looked like she had some uncured disease on her lip.

I tried not looking at it. But it was one of those things you cant help but look at. So I shut my eyes, grabbed the try and stummbled off at a stalkerish pace behind Todd to a small booth.

Todd slapped his tray down and gave me a innocent look.
I snarled at him and slapped my plate down.

"Don't be such a baby, Sidney."

"Stop acting like my mother Todd." Only my mom, back in the day she lived with dad, and a couple other random people actually call me Sidney. I dunno to me it sounds like a little five year old got into the ketchup and played war. And now mommy has a mess to clean. 'Sidney! pick this up right now!'

yeah you know what I mean. Don't act like you don't.

Todd put his hands together in a praying pose, Like a therapist does. "Sid, I state for a fact your mother hasn't seen you in a good five years."

This was very true. Now I don't have any mad crazy stories about my mom like she left my dad for a millionaire. Or that she died in a car crash or any of that shit. Basically, in a nut shell, Mom was just bored. She thought Dad was boring she gave birth to me, and then she was just, bored. And I guess one day she just up and left. No one actually cared. Dad had already resorted to porn therapy.

I don't miss her because i didn't know her, she was just kind of never there mentally, for anything. So it wasn't really very unpredictable. Just uninteresting. And I never got any pity dates. I no right? Whats the point of having a parental unit leave in an un-exiting fashion, If there are no pity dates? I almost wished she left with a bang.

"Ya well Todd Your a Communist!" Ya I'm not very good at come backs but, Todd was somewhat communist like.

"Todd raised his eyebrow. Well, Your the Anti-Christ."

"NO! Im not! I hate Satan!" True if I hated Jesus then I would probably be crucified. Wow irony like that is just epic. Fist of all Jesus is hated by like the world then he's crucified then the world like falls in love with him making bracelets that say. What Would Jesus Do.
Sounds like Bill Gates hated in high school, then creats magic and the world worships him
funny little world we live in, isn't it.