Saint Vanity

XXII

The plan was simple. Plus it would occupy my time! I was overjoyed with the fact that i was so bored i made a plan to check on Kennedy. I looked over at the Pussy-boy. Still sleeping like a baby. Sometimes i really wonder what his purpose in life is because he might be one of those lost souls that really have no purpose. That would really be somthing to rub in his face.

I crept out of the room. The hallways were light with 2 working light bulbs so it was severley dark. The rug was splotched with brown coffee stains and what looked like blood. The smell was really somthing. Like egg salad and pee. Which is hard to picture a combination but it was real nasty. I heard some shuffling. I looked around. The sound seemed to be coming from down the hallway.

I walked twords it the shinny elevator staring at me in my spongbob boxers. Oh shit! I forgot to put some pants on! Well i was already halfway down the hallway, and its not like kennedy hasn't seem m ein boxers. We used to have sleepovers back before we learned about sex and stuff but even then i still wanted to have sleepovers, Not for sex or anything but because the most truth you can learn about somone is at 3:30 at night when your only half awake talking. Thats probably why me and Kennedy are still friends we know so much about eachother its sickning.

I got closer to the elevador when i heard the russling agian. I turned to a girl and a guy pretty much fucking in the corner. I really couldn't look away, I wanted to I really did, But it was like...right there.

The girl's make-up was a mess. she looked up at me as the guy attacked her neck and put his hands up her skirt. She just glared at me. But they were the ones fucking in pulbic! And I was wrong? HA! I turned away and i could feel the ladies eyes fallow me.

I tried looking as casual as possible as i pushed the button on the elevador and waited for it to come up to my floor. I took one more quick look at the couple. The lady was moaing and looking away from me. But now that i could see the guy. He looked strangley farmiliar.

The elevador made a dinging noise and oppend the blood stained doors. I steped in side and pushed floor 4. I shuffled my feet listening to some really corny elevador music and prayed that the ride down would be fast.

Finally the bell rang and another dark hallway opened into a prettyer, less trashed virsion of my floor. I looked at the room number on the card. Kennedy and joy were in 450.

400.....420....450. Here it was i looked at the door. It was just liek all the other doors. But this one felt a million miles away. I touched the handle and then relised i had to put the card in. I took the card and slid it through the space by the handle. It turned green and as silentley as possible i opened the door.

It was dark inside. Should i turn on the light? Or would that just make everything i might see worse. I listened and didnt hear anything. Maybe Pride was having Kennedy with a tapped up mouth and handcuffs. I tipp-toed to one of the beds. it was epmty. my heart sank. What if he lured her out of the room what if they left the hotel?

I tried to stop my breath from being to loud. I looked over at the other bed and saw some dredlock like textured hair. I sat down on the side completely relieved. I caught my breath and checked to make sure it was really her. And it was. Her face so covered in dark make-up. Kennedy was alright. I stroked her hair like it was a cat and held her shoulder.

Man was i happy she wasnt with that guy. I could kiss her. And I dont really know what i was doing but i was actually kissing her. I think my brain got messed up with the thought and the saying until my body was doing somthing. But her lips tasted so soft, like grade lollipop and surgar. It was only then that i realised she was kissing me back. Her tounge slipped inside my mouth and touched mine. I could feel my stomache twist and my mind race with thoughts i shouldn't be thinking. But the stragest thing was that I was kissing Kennedy, my best friend, the thing that kept me sane. That only reacentley have caught the dirtier thought in my brain.

Her fingers went running threw my hair, Her tounge still exploring the inside of my mouth. And all i could think of was the people i had seen in the hallway on the 11th floor. My tounge felt the insides of her mouth. I could feel her tighten up when i slid my hand into her shirt. her skin was warm to my touch. My fingers couldnt help themselves having to feel ever part of her sides and back. So this is what it felt like.