Ladersix six six one

Paranoia

When Brian got back to the station he was met with the apologetic gaze of Jimmy. Brian gulped as he pointed towards Matt’s office. He walked up the spiraling stairs and bit at his lip when he got to the door and was immediately greeted with a loud.

“Get in here!”

Brian gulped and walked in; closing the door he turned and looked down. He knew he was in deep shit and didn’t want to piss Matt off further by giving him a pathetic look.

“Sit down Hanner.” Matt growled and stood up, walking from behind his desk he sat on the front of it, crossing his muscle loaded arms over his chest and glaring at the one before him

“We needed you today, where the hell were you?” Matt growled.

“With my boyfriend sir.” Brian said and looked up slowly at the larger.

“Fucking no doubt, but when I call you three times and you don’t answer then there’s something wrong. When you joined you sacrificed your love life.” Matt yelled and pushed off his desk walking around Brian.

“Yes Sir.” Brian said and picked at his jeans.

“The next time I’ll suspend you Hanner” Matt said and leaned over so Brian could feel his hot breath. “I bet your boyfriend is a great in bed.” Matt whispered in Brian’s ear nipping at the tip and chuckling a bit.

Brian held back a low growl that threatened to emit from his throat. “Yes sir he is.” Brian answered.

“I would love to try him out.” Matt walked back so he was in front of his employee.
“Get out of here Hanner and the next time you’re in here for something other then praise your out.”

Brian nodded and quickly scrambled out of the room. He was feeling a mix of emotions now. Pissed off because Jimmy told him it would be all right if he went to see Zacky, terror because Matt scared the shit out of him he really didn’t want to get fired. Hatred because of what Matt said about Zacky and guilt because of how fast he left the house.

He walked back downstairs and glared at Jimmy sitting on one of the many couches.

“Dude I’m sorry.” Jimmy said as he sat down next to Brian and looked at the other with a mixture of sadness and guilt.

“It’s fine.” Brian shot back and flipped through a newspaper that he had found on the coffee table in front of him.

“No it’s not I should have known that it’s not ever okay to leave the fire department with out consent from the chief.” Jimmy sighed and sat back.

“It was my fault I should have answered my phone.” Brian closed the newspaper and looked at Jimmy.

“Look don’t worry about it I’ll be fine at least I wasn’t let go.” He shrugged and patted Jimmy on the shoulder getting up he was in need of a serious shower he still smelt of Zacky and sex.

For the next couple of days Brian hadn’t talked to Zacky, and he hadn’t missed a day. He didn’t dare ask for a day off what would happen then? He spent much of his time playing basket ball with the other guys and just goofing off when the bell wasn’t ringing for them to put out a burning down building.

But not a day went by that he didn’t think of his beautiful boyfriend and he felt horrible that he hadn’t even called to say a quick I love you. He hadn’t been getting much sleep because of how bad he felt but he didn’t want to loose his job so he stayed at the department and tried not to cause any trouble.

Brian sighed and looked up when he heard Matt walking in to the building. He looked like he had just gotten laid and when Matt caught his gaze he smirked and walked past him and up the stairs back to his office. Brian did not want to know what he was thinking before a thought ran through his head.
“I would love to try him out.”
The sentence ran through his mind as he stood up and walked to the phone. He dialed the number quickly and sighed when Zacky answered.

”Hello?” Said a sleep coated voice on the other line.

“Hey Zacky.” Brian said a little hesitant, Zack always slept after sex.

“Hey baby, what’s up?” The younger asked as if nothing had happened maybe nothing did happen and Brian was just being paranoid. He smiled softly.

“Nothing I just haven’t talked to you in a while I decided to call you and see how you were doing?”

A small yawn on the other line before an “I’m fine just catching some sleep before work, how are you?”

”I’m great I miss you a lot though.” Brian said and played with the cord that the phone was hooked up to curling it around his fingers.

“I miss you to baby, but listen I have to go I’m already a bit late for work. “ Zacky said and Brian could hear the sheets on their bed rustling from the movement of the other getting up.

“All right sweet heart talk to you later.” Brian said, they quickly exchanged I love you’s before hanging up.

“Talking to your boyfriend Hanner?” He heard from behind him as he turned he came face to face with his boss.

“Yes sir.”

Matt only smiled wickedly before walking away.