Whatever That Means

Bus Sex

I stumbled onto the tour bus outside some stadium, I stopped keeping track a while ago. I grabbed the side of the bench as I felt myself sway slightly and steadied my body. My limbs ached and my throat burned. I have to admit, that was one fantastic show.

I fell back onto the couch and sprawled out my arms and legs,Kicking my shoes & socks off and closing my eyes. It felt so good to just relax. Sleep was just taking over untill the sound of a Door opening and closing took that away. I groaned loudly and kicked aimlessly, causing a stack of CDs to go flying.

"Don't be such a two year old, Bert"

"Shut Up, your as much a two year old as me, Gerard!" I croaked.

"True" He nodded, straddling my waist. He screwed his face up into a cute little smile, like a rabbit's.

I grinned and pushed his long hair behind his ears so I could see his eyes. I let my fingers gently rub his earlobes. "Y'know Gee, you'd look mighty nice with a stud right here"

"No thanks" He laughed, pushing my arms down, "I'll be right"

I sighed and let my arms rest above my head. We sat there in silence, just staring at each other. I closed my eyes and instantly felt Gerard's lips on mine. I moaned quietly and kissed back. Here We Go!

I ran my tongue over his bottem lip, wanting entrance. He let me in in no time and I quickly shoved my tongue down his throat, holding his face firmly in my hands.

We broke away for air, only a 3 centermetre gap between our lips. Gerard tilted his head back and moaned as I kissed the corner of his mouth. He quickly conected his mouth to mine and started to un-zip my shorts. I smirked against his lips as he got my shorts off. He broke away, a dirty, dirty smirk on his own face. "No Underwear Mr. McCracken?"

"Duh" I choked out, pulling him down for another kiss. He accepted, shoving his tongue in my mouth. Gerard fumbled under the chushions, not breaking the kiss, for a bottle of lube we always had hidden. I could feel myself harden at the sound of the cap flipping open. Gerard pulled off his own jeans and boxers to reveil his own hard member. I smirked as he coated himself with lubricent, noticing me grow hard after ever passing second.

Gerard coated two of his fingers and postioned my body infront of his. "You ready, Babe?"

"Just do it, already" I moaned, arching my back a little.

He nodded and gently slipped a finger inside my body. I grit my teeth and my breathing quickens as Gerard's finger starts to thrust in and out of me, a second joining and scissoring me. I wrap my legs around his waist, bracing myself.

Gerard leans down on my stomach and kisses me softly, "Do it?"

"Do It"

Gerard pushes himself into me slowly and I sigh heavily at the pain. He stops when hes all the way in so I can get used to the feeling. Not that I need to. I nod to give him the 'Ok' and he starts to thrust in and out.

I feel like I'm in heaven as he gets quicker. I move my body in motion with his, anything for that little bit more friction. Gerard holds my hips firmly and paces himself. "Go F-fast-er" I pant. He nodds and speeds up more. I feel him hit my prostate and I yell out in pleasure.

"Oh God, Oh God Th-there! Right there!" I moan.

Gerard leaned down and sucked at my neck, grinding deeper inside me. I could feel yself getting close, Gerard too. I reached up and gripped the front of his shirt in my fists, pulling myself up sligtly to meet his neck with my lips.

"C-c...Come with me?" Gerard whispered, stroking the side of my face with his hand. I nodded slightly as the felling builds up more and more inside me. All I can do is pant heavily, I lost my voice sometime ago.

Gerard kissed my lips hard as he thrust in one more time. He pulled away quickly screaming, "OH GOD! BERT!" I moaned out the loudest I had and came all over Mine & Gerard's T-shirts.

Gerard calapsed onto of my dirty body, panting in my ear. I gripped the back of his hair in one hand and caressed his thigh with the other, closing my eyes. We laid there for God knows how long, just exchanging body heat.

I felt Gerard start to pull out, "No, stay." He nodded and laid back down. Our breathing started to settle after a few minutes. I never wanted to move again, I just wanted to stay with Gerard like this forever.

Was I falling for My Fuck-Buddy?