Would You Die Tonight for Love?

04

"So our first stop is in Pittsburgh?" I asked.

"Yes Camile."

"How long til we get there?"

"2 or 3 hours."

"How can you give me an answer like that?! Is it the 2 or the 3? I need to know!"

"Ugh, can you just shut up. You're making my ears bleed," Jonna moaned in annoyance.

My eyes reduced to slits as I glared harshly at the back of her head. She had her head in the crook of Ville's neck as they both occupied the couch.

"Don't be so harsh, love," Ville said kissing her cheek.

"But she's giving me a headache, Willie," Jonna whined.

God. She's a grown-ass woman whining to a guy. Ville must really love her to be able to stand all this screeching.

I could see Ville's lips moving as he whispered in her ear and Jonna got up as I felt my phone buzz in my lap. I looked down at my phone reading the text message I'd received from Johnny Knox. As I was sending a quick text back to Knoxville I got that feeling that I was being watched. I pressed send and slowly looked up from my phone to find Jonna'ssickening smiling face staring at me. "Can I... help you?"

"Since we're going to be spending a lot of time together I thought I'd come over here and give you a little conversation," she said as she delicately removed, move like shoved, my feet from their resting place on the couch as she sat down.

"So what exactly do you do for my baby's band?"

"Hair and make-up."

"How long have you known Ville?"

"A while." I said shortly.

"How long is awhile."

"Some years."

"How many years?"

"Many years."

She rolled her eyes obviously frustrated with my vague answers and went on with her next questions of interrogation. "Do you have feelings for anyone in particular in the band?"

Of course; Ville.

"Nope."

"Oh come on you can tell me. I won't utter a single word to any of them." she said.

"Well..." I paused. Jonna looked at me intently, hanging on the word as if it was a hook and she was a captured fish. "It's Lily, he's just so darn cute!"

She let out a barely audible sigh of relief and said, "Thank heavens. I thought you were gonna say my Ville's name."

"Ville's one of my best friends and by the way, you don't own him."

"Oh contraire," she whispered in my ear and patted my head before she left me alone.

Oh, hell no.
This bitch did not just pat my head. She's going on a one-way train ride to hell if she keeps pissing me off.

I got up and walked after Jonna pulling her hair to make her face me.

"Nobody, and I do mean nobody pat's my fucking head," I said before punching her square in the face.

She gasped and fell down clutching her nose. I pulled my fist back two more times and punched her in each side of her jaws and was quite happy when I heard a snap as blood flowed all over her face. "Ville help me!"

Ville turned around toward the scene we had made on the tour bus floor and walked over. He outstretched a hand and Jonna shakily lifted hers up to his but he grabbed for mine instead. He pulled me close to his thin frame and said, "I can't believe I was gonna get married to this vile woman. I'm sorry Camile. I love you."

Jonna looked flabbergasted as Ville leaned down to remove the ring from her bony finger and slipped it onto my own. Then she fell down to a heap, cries ungrateful tears and choking on blood.

"Camile we're at Publix," Linde said pulling my mind from the ultimate daydream that I had lost myself in.

"Ok."

******

"I'll go get the veggies and fruits while you just do what ever. I don't want to be seen with the likes of you," Jonna said as she grabbed a clanking metal buggy and went off to the right down an aisle.

"As if I wanted to be near you anyways," I grumbled taking a buggy as well, heading in the opposite direction.

My first stop was going to be down the cookie and candy aisle to get some nice sweet munchies. I grabbed 5 bags of gummi worms, 6 different bags of gum, and some smarties and chocolates. I would absolutely die if I didn't have any gummi worms with me on this trip. Then I went off to get some soups, 2 cans of coffee, 2 boxes of tea packets, and heaved on a variety of juices. I went all the way to the other side of the store to get a few soda bottles, some water jugs and a few bags of chips and then made a quick stop to the frozen foods aisle.

I grabbed 2 different Edwards' pies as well as a few tubs of Ben & Jerry's and some Edy's ice cream. Then I got a few meats, 2 cartons of eggs and a big jug of milk before going to the deli. I ordered 3 different half-foot long subs, one for me and the other's for the guys that asked for them. Then I finally met up with Jonna who was holding a a pineapple in one had and a grapefruit in the other.

"Do you think we need pineapple's or grapefruits?"

"I don think we need either. Nobody eats those," I stated.

"My Ville will eat them," she argued.

"Psh, if you force feed him he might."

She grabbed the fruits and threw them in her cart anyways despite my heeding and went of to a register. I followed after her and stood in line behind her. As the girl at the register smiled toward Jonna she looked at all of the items that we had and she frowned a bit.

"This will all be together," I said sweetly.

"And make it quick," Jonna snapped.

I rolled my eyes at her and as the cashier scanned the items going up to her on the moving belt I got some looks at the things Jonna bought. Tofu? Loma Linda? Trail Mix? Soy yogurt? What the hell?

I looked up at Jonna and saw he looking at the items in my cart with disgust. "No one is going to eat that filth. You should have bought vegan food."

"And you think everyone's gonna eat that shit that you bought? They might eat the fruits and vegetables but everyone on that bus likes meat."

"We'll see," Jonna smirked. She pushed her full cart up and I let the bagging boy fill up mine. I scanned my credit card, grabbed my receipt and after saying goodbye to the cashier, walked out with my buggy and Jonna pushing hers along with me.