Diary of the Tardis.

Traveller of the Tardis.

“Cant we gather our hands together? Can not we see what the existence of something so malleable is for our wealth? Our hearts, our minds. Our beings. And thank you.” She finished, the little girl. In front of a crowd of thousands. Unafraid. Smiling.

“I don’t get it.” The brunette, dressed in a shirt and jeans, very out of her time, stated.

“What is there to get? She’s insane.” Her companion, dressed smartly, but in a casual suit, grinned.

“No, I’M insane. She’s just…weird.” She stared up at the girl who had just parted these words of magnificence. Dressed in a long robe of apricot, smiling down on all of us, like some messiah. Barely seven years old, and already barking mad.
“Is the future of the Earth this weird?” She asked him again.

“Only if you want to see it like that.” The Doctor smiled. “Annie, the world is already weird. You had Jesus, and Buddha, and Moses. Henry, Mathiah, and that other guy, the one with all the arms. Now, you can’t say this girl is any different from them.”

“Well, you do have a point.”

“I know I do.” A charming smile.

“How many years in the future is this?”

“17.” The woman gaped at him. “No, only kidding. Add a few zeros into it. Not too many, mind.”

“Well, I’m glad I won’t be around for all this crazy.” Annie joked.

“Anything could happen.” The Doctor was suddenly gloomy. The crowd suddenly thronged, and she had to grab at his sleeve to not get lost. Thoughts and questions whirled through her head, and she decided to ask him about it later.