‹ Prequel: Help Me Live

Jade's Chemical Romance

such a beautiful blush...

I was getting ready to go over Mikey's house because I'm bord and Lauryn left me again to go out some where, she never tells me where though [[a//n:SORRY JACKIE! I CHANGED MY MIND! BUT YOUR STILL GONNA BE IN THE STORY!]] it's really weird because like, she just leaves.
she doesn't say she's going, she just gets up and leaves.
I'm really worries because she could be in trouble or something, but i'll never know...hum, i guess i'll never know.
When i came out of my room i saw Lauryn sitting on the sofa in the living room.
"hey," i kissed her cheek, she kind of jerked away, but i shook it off.
"why didn't you come up?" i asked sitting next to her and intertwined my fingers with hers. She sat there looking at our hands and then shot her head up.
"do you believe in soul mates? like there's a person who's the one for you? like faith made the other just for you?" she asked out of the blue. I smiled at her and cupped her face with my right hand. I leaned closer towards her and kissed her.
"of course i believe" i whispered as i leaned my forehead on hers.
She cleaned her through and entwined our fingers as she stood up "me too" she said and left.
I sat there confused and hurt.
'why did she leave that quickly? what's wrong with her, there's something she's not telling me, i just know it' i thought as i stood up and grabbed my shoes and put them on. I headed towards the front door and grabbed my jacket as i opened the door and walked out into the crisp February air. I clung to my coat tighter and thought of Lauryn.
She hasn't been herself since jade went to the hospital last week, she became very distant and she really isn't into talking to me anymore, and when she does it's either yelling or something that doesn't have to do with us, every time i bring us up she just changes the subject.
As i turned right the wind stung my face so i held to my coat tighter and scrunched up my face.
I stopped and realized I had no idea where i was going.

[[[uhhhhhhh my mom's making me get off now, but i'll TRY and update again tonight SORRY]]