‹ Prequel: Help Me Live

Jade's Chemical Romance

midnight icecream

Okay, I want 10 comments posted for this chapter before I post the next chapter, so if you want the next chapter- comment. I want to know what you have to say. 12 people read chapter 22, but I only got 3 comments. I have quite a few subscribers so it shouldn't be that hard to drop a comment by. Thank you to the few of you that actually take the time to let me know what you think about this story. And if I don't start recieving comments, then I'll either stop writing on this story and just leave it be or I'll delete it. You choose. I'm sorry for being a bitch, but this is really pissing me off.

Caitlyn_YO


-on with the story you guys hate so much-

[[Jade's p.o.v]]

When I woke up from another nightmare i looked around to see where i was.
'oh.. right Mikey-kin's room' i thought to myself as i laid back down next to a sleeping Mikey. This last dream was weird, different than last time. It was about a little girl,she was with these people and a little boy, they were crying. They let these two other people take her away, like kidnap her. the other woman is yelling at her to come back to go home, but the stupid little girl shook her head and was promised from the other two people she'll...she'll, i dont know thats when i woke up. I know that it's that scary but it felt like this happened already. I got so worked up that i started to hyperventilate.
'great another panic attack, just what i need!' i cried to myself as mikey woke up and saw me.

"oh crap, jade breath, fallow me" he took my hands and places them on his chest.
inhale, exhale repeat.
"breath...come on babe breath. for me" he ordered. I calmed down and then looked at him with tears in my eyes.
"DON'T LET THEM TAKE HER! PLEASE DON'T! IT'S A MISTAKE! PLEASE!!" i pleaded caving into his chest.
"shh.. don't let them take who?" i didn't knnow the answer.
"just..please mikey, don't" i pleased, crying harder.
"shhh .. i wont" he said rubbing circles on my back.
"promise?" i sniffled
"promise" he swore. I nodded but didn't let go of my grip i had on him. i decided no to go back to sleep after that, i told mikey to sleep but he said he was up.

"are you sure?" i asked as we got out of the bed.
"yup" he said as we walked down stairs. I looked over at the clock above the sink and it read 2 am
"aww mikey-kins, go back to sleep. It's 2 in the morning" i told him, he just shook his head no.
"im not tired anyway. im fine. im with you" he said making me smile.
"you hungry?" i asked him as i opened the frig.
"uhmmm i don't know" he laughed
"i'll take that as a yes" i smiled. i searched the frig and got the whippedcream, chocolate syrup and some vinnella icecream out, mikey got the bowls and the spoons out.
I porded some whipped cream in my mouth then some on my hand.
"hey mikey" i mumbbled since i forget to swallow
"what?" he turned around and i smiled a evil smile
"you have something on your face" i smiled and put my hand to his cheek and smearing it in.

"aww! jade!!" he laughed as he picked up the can and did the same to me. I ran around the island in the kitchen
"ah! no! mikey-kins!!" i squealed\
"ah! yes! jadey-kins!" he mocked me. I grabbed the chocolate syrup and squeezed it at him but he ducked so it landed on gerard who was walking into the kitchen to see what the noise is about.
"oopies" i shrugged laughing
"oopies?" he said walking over to me.
"ahhh.. b-babe" i walked back against the wall.
'crap' i thought as he stole the chocolate syrup from me and had a evil smile
"uh, mikey" i nervously laughed looking over at mikey, he was just laughing his ass off.
"j-babe?" gerard asked
"uh-hu?" i replied
"CHOCOLATE JADE!!" he laughed and pouring it down my shirt making me squirm.
"that.is.so.discusting." i said as gerard just grinned.
I grabbed the whipped cream and smiled evily at him

"oh jade, that was just payback" gerard said backing up now.
"oh yes, i know" i turned to mikey and spraid it down his pants making him scream.

"JADE!! OH MY GOD!! THAT'S SO COLD!!!" he jumped up and down while i grinned and turned to gerard as i smiled

"hello there" i said as i walked over to the island that had the icecream and stuff.

"i want icecream" i said bluntly
"ahh so cold and stick. jade i hate you at the moment" mikey said

"ouch, that hurt Mikey-kins, real deep" i said with a fake cry.
"that's just how i roll" he squirmed for a second and then sat down.

"this feels so gross" mikey said as i scooped some icecream in my mouth
"oh well" i mumbled and swallowed smiling at a stick mikey and a chocolaty gerard.
I sighed happily as there was this sudden knock, well pound at the door, quick and scary.

I walked over and opened it and was shocked at what i saw...