‹ Prequel: Help Me Live

Jade's Chemical Romance

uhm. *** you?

Being the retard i am i thought he was serious so i checked the menu, twice.
"uhm, that sounds, delightful..." i said confused.
"Jade, im so sorry" he said pointing behind me, i turned around in the booth to see Lauren and Adam trying to suck each others faces off.
"oh, i guess we'll have two then" i said turning around. "so, what are we going to do?" i asked in a horsed whisper looking up with tears starting to form.
"suck it up, then fallow my lead." he said getting up slowly and walking over to adam and lauren.
"hello" frank said sitting down.
"Frank?!, oh okay. this isn't what it looks like we were ju-...dont tell jade." she said.
"what? dont tell her she has a backstabbing whore for a bestfriend and a hormonal bitch of a boyfriend.? why wouldn't i tell her?" frank snapped making me flinch.
"it'd mess up her, remembering stuff. you dont want to do that now do you?!" lauren made up.
I got up and walked over.
"oh, dont worry. i remember everything now." i said
"JADE?! okay let me explain i was-" i cut him off.
"yeah, love you too Adam." i said glaring at him and got franks hand. "come on, we can just eat later." and started to walk towards the exit.

"what are you doing with frank anyway??" lauren asked.
"oh, like you care?" i asked.
"he's MY boyfriend!" she snapped.
"EX-boyfriend thank you, and i was just taking jade out to breakfast" he sighed annoyed.
"why?" lauren looked puzzled.
"oh my god! 10 years of friend ship!" i said as i tried to launch myself at her, but lucky for her- Frank grabs me by my petite waist and carries me to the door.
"FUCK YOU!" i screamed at lauren and adam trying to fight off frank.

As we walked out the door i let out a muffled sob against his now damp neck.
"keep it in jade, dont let them see you weak, just hold it in." he whispered into my ear.
About a block away he put me down and i crumbled to the ground sobbing.
"'Jade Philips, I love you' psht fuck that." i cried. "and the sad part is i was really starting to fall in love with him." i said in a hushed tone.
"same with lauren." he sat down next to me trying to comfort me.
"what are we going to do?" i asked as he hugged me.
"try to mend our hearts, then eat alot of skittles" he smiled down at me.
"i think im to depressed to eat skittles franks" i said sadly.
He kissed the top of my head "never say that, you need to taste the rainbow in order to get over things.trust me" he said as he stood up, i mimicked him.
"where are we going?" i asked.
"you'll see it" he smiled and hooked arms with me.
"i mean, you'll see him"

---

i kinda love comments <3