‹ Prequel: Help Me Live

Jade's Chemical Romance

life long wait for love?

I pulled away from frank smiling until i heard some one yell.
"AGAIN!! WHAT THE FUCK!?" i turned to see a confused and pissed off gerard.
"uhm..gerard.." i said in a soothing voice.
"oh adam i love him!! i cant live with out him!! oh my adam!!" he said in a girlish tone.
'that's it' i thought as i stood up.
"you listen no Gerard Arther Way, and you listen good. i never fucking acted like that- and you know it. and to tell you why im kissing frank and not adam was because, Adam.fucking.cheated.on.me.with.the.whore.i.called.my.best.friend" i said getting right in his face. "so i suggest you fucking back off before i fucking make you!" i yelled right in his face.
"got it?" he made a face.
"he what?" he asked.
"i said do you fucking got it?!" i snapped.
"yeah, i got it." he said looking down. "sorry."
"dont tell mikey though.."i said as i stand down next to frank again.
"what.? why are you being such a fucking idiot?!" he looked up confused.
"because i'll tell him when im ready, i didnt even wanting you to know." i said leaning my head on the table.
"why.? jade he fucked with you and you do nothing about it?" he asked.
"be-....because i still love him." i said in a whisper.
"why?!"gerard asked- obviously mad.
"I DON'T KNOW I JUST DO! OKAY!! STOP THROWING ME HEAT!!" i yelled and got up, grabbing my bag- and ran out of the cafeteria, only to bump into....
DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!
Mikey.
"hey whoa, jade are you okay?" he asked me holding my by the shoulders.
"let me go!" i fought to get out of his grip.
"no! whats wrong?" he asked not serious. i stayed silent with tears rolling down my face.
"jade." mikey shook me i looked up at him with sorrow in my eyes and batted my eyes to see past my tears [[a//n: holy cow, so dramatic!! lol xD]] and sighed.
"i.. i got to go." i said as i cast my stare to the floor.
"no with out telling me what's wrong."
"nothings wrong! okay! let me go!" i said as i struggled.
"nothing is the statement of the millennium for you jade.WHAT.IS.WRONG.WITH.YOU?!" he asked more in a angry voice.
"nothing..its just.....just..- uhm." i mumbled as i searched for a excuse.
"just what?" he asked bending down to look me in the eyes.
"uhm..that time of....the month?" i guessed, he twisted up his face because he knows i just lied to him, right to his face.
"'the time of the month'?" he asked as if he didnt understand.
"ye...yeah." i stuttered.
"are you sure?" he asked me unconvinced.
"yes im damn sure!" i yelled, he just threw his arms up in a 'surrendering' way.
"fine, you want to lie to me? FINE!" he said and walked off.
"fine." i said to no one. i walked down the hall in a daze thinking and hurt. until i turned the corner and slammed into some one,making me fall to the floor. I groaned and slowly got up.
"oh jade, sorry." uhg, adam. "are you okay?" he asked.
"no." i said looking down. "are you?"
"no.. not really." he said looking down, i did the same.
"listen im sorry about before-" we both said.
"im, just sorry. i shouldn't of kicked you...there." i said
"and i shouldn't of kissed you, im really sorry its just. i fucked up jade i know that, its just-" he sighed.
"no its just that I trusted you with my life, but you still lied to me everyday; every word out of your mouth was a lie, and i believed you. that's what 'it's just-'" i snapped. he looked down.
"Can you still tell me you love me even tho you know the truth?" he asked in a whisper,
"adam, i do love you okay? i do, its just... its really hurting me mentally, and physically that im in love with you." i whimpered.
"i get that feeling." he said looking down.
"you know what adam? A girls life is filled with 1)drama, i have to much of that. 2)lies, i just got a whole bunch in the last few days and 3)tears- you caused them" i said as i backed up, away from him.
"you know the reason i felt as if i needed to cheat?" adam said as i turned to walk away, i froze.
"why?" i asked not even bothering to turn around.
"I just kept, and still am, picturing you with him-Mikey, and it hurts so bad"
"MIKEY?!" i yelled turning around. "why in the hell would you picture that!?" i demanded.
"i see the way you look at him when you thought no one looks, i see them, the way mikey walks into a room, you look happier, even when your mad at him.. you love him jade." he said looking down.
"no. no no no! i dont love mikey! he's my best friend adam! that'd be wrong!. i dont." i said
"oh stop lying to your self jade!!" adam screamed.
"I'M NOT!okay!? i dont love mikey" i finished my sentence in a whisper.
"bull shit you dont.! why do you think i always wanted you away from him?! you love him to much so that i cant compete with it! your hearts made its choice!" he snapped.

"no... i dont love mikey, i love-" i got cut off.
"JADE?! jade where are you?" fuck.
"damn it its frank." i said. "i was never here." i pointed to the ground as i started to walk away.
"nope." adam grabbed my arm and pushed my to he corner making me fall onto frank.
"found you!" he smiled.
"yeah..yeah you did" i said looking over to adam, he was walking away.
"just forget and focus on frank" i thought to myself
"what were you doing? trying to cut?" he asked with a straight face and i began to get off.
"noo mom." i sighed with a small smile.
"thank you," he smiled
"for..?" i asked confused.
he gave me a evil grin and smiled
"this" and he kissed me hard on the lips.
"oh." i said in between the kiss, smiling as everything faded away.

"What's this? What's this?
There's something very wrong"


----
^^ thats on the NBC sound track
[nightmare before Christmas to the noobs]
lol

[[p.s- im starting to really not like what im doing with this story, give me some of your thoughts/ideas,please]]
>.<
-Caitlyn_x

[comments=update
update= happy yous =]
]