‹ Prequel: Help Me Live

Jade's Chemical Romance

I don't think of it as a mistake.

1 month later
I sniffed as i looked at the television screen in a blank stare, not really seeing anything, but some how, i saw everything. I had my cloths on from yesterday still, even tho they were soping wet from the storm yesterday, i just didn't have the energy to get up and change, let alone move.
I heard the door open and people come in chating about the weather. I didn't bother to turn my head, i didn't even blink when they turned the lights on. I heard a gasp as someone rushed to my side and shook my shoulders.
"jade!?jade can you hear me!?" i turned my head the slightest fraction of an inch as Franks eyes meet mine. He brushed my hair out of my face as he looked at me worried.
"baby what happened.what's wrong?" he questioned me as he picked me up, I didn't realize i was shaking viviously. I looked up at him with no emotion in my eyes and a blank face. He started to walk somewhere, i didn't care to look, i just kept looking at Frank in a fixation. He looked down at me as i saw past him and realized we were in the bathroom and i heard the water running. I looked dead as i saw my self in the mirror, almost zombie like.
"jade, baby, please. talk to me!" he pleaded to me as he took off my shirt and pants, leaving my undergarments on. He put me on the shower floor under the water after he undressed me. He took his shoes off and sat next to me, bringing me close to his body, im guessing trying to get me warm. "please, just tell me what's wrong." he begged, i heard a sob escape his mouth.I looked up at him and moved my hand to his cheek.
"I'm sorry, i don't think of it as a mistake." I whispered.