The *** of Gerard Way

Radioactive

"Goddamn it!" Ray pounded his fist against the glowing vending machine. He pushed the Pepsi button, waited, then slammed the machine again.

He looked around for anyone to help him. The long white corridors were empty, a couple of lights flickering here and there.

"Ah, fuck it." He dropped his hand and began walking down the narrow hallway. His footsteps echoed against the white walls, bouncing from the ceilings to his eardrums.

He walked farther down the corridor, sensing something was wrong. He stopped and looked behind him.

There was no one there. Ray turned back around and kept walking, the feeling pushed aside.

He turned left down another hallway. It looked exactly the same as the other one.

"Shit." He muttered. Was he supposed to take a right?

He turned around again and stopped.

The other hallways were gone. Ray stood in one long, neverending strip of white.

The whiteness was too bright to bear. The bright glare burned his eyes, causing a searing pain to etch it's way into his head.

He squeezed his eyes shut. The inside of his eyelids still burned with the white hot intensity of a thousand incandescent lightbulbs.

He shuffled foreward, gliding his hand against the wall, feeling the smooth plaster slide by cold in his hands.

Something's here.

Someone was behind him. He felt it.

Ray tried to open his eyes, but the blinding light welded his eyes shut.

He started walking faster, hoping to find the end of this hallway.

He quickened his pace when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Fuck." He muttered. "Fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

Ray's pace soon quickened to a jog.

Does this hallway ever end?

He ran for what seemed like hours on end, the footsteps behind him always
near.

His heart quickened whenever it sounded like the footsteps were beside him. He then sprinted to stay ahead.

What if it gets me?

What if it kills me?

Holy shit, what if it eats me?

He wished he had never watched The Hills Have Eyes.

That was when it grabbed him.

It's claws dug into his shoulder, jerking his body cruelly. A hot breath breathed on his face as gravity let his body fall.

Fall to the ground.

Fall to the white torture.

Fall victim to whatever it was that had chased him.

And then he woke up.