Betrayal Takes Two

Machine Joy

"He bought me a soda and he tried to molest me in the parking lot. Yep, yep yep YEP!" we continued listening to this insane chick's story, I felt like she was exaggerating almost everything. That like did sound familiar. "Bone Machine" I thought out loud and everyone looked at me as I interrupted the story. Tegan looked at me like I was some nut. "He bought me a soda and he tried to molest me in the parking lot...Guys, the fucking Pixes....that's a line from the song!" I looked around at everyone. "Jesus, you're right. I knew this story was bullshit somehow" Ziggy said getting up from the pavement and giving me a hand. "Wait, guys, you don't understand, it actually DID happen to me!" The girl yelled after us, Tegan caught up. "God damn, thank god for your god memory or else we'd be in hell listening to shit for another 50 hours" Tegan said squeezing my shoulders. I laughed. "Be right back guys, I'm going to get some fries from McDonalds!" Tegan said excitedly and ran inside it. Ziggy and I kicked around a rock in the parking lot, when we saw a bunch of dudes on bikes and one riding a cart coming towards us. Ziggy freaked out for a second because he thought they were going to jump us or something. "I remember you!" Twiggy guy yelled pointing his finger at me. I nodded giving him a small smile even though he was a douche. "Well, we better get going, see you around" I said about to turn around "Don't go so quickly, what do you have to do?" It was an unfamiliar voice, the dude looked like a clown. "What are you and your friend doing tonight Dandi? We're throwing a small party at our friends house, you should come!" I looked over at the tall man from before, forgetting his name. I let out a laugh because he was sitting inside the cart, he looked around confused. "Sure, we'll come, can I bring one more person?" I asked. "Ooo a date you mean? Yeah, those aren't allowed, sorry" Twiggy guy made a face and raised his shoulders, soon making them fall. "No dummy, my friend, come on, you'll think she's hot" I said and he immediately got a smile on his face then started nodding. Because I didn't quite know their names yet I introduced myself and tried to remember their names. We talked about 10 minutes. "By the way Brian, that looks super fun" I said point to the cart. "Jump in then, we'll go to the mall and get some candy and beer!" I nodded and got inside, it wasn't as comfortable as it looked. "Wait for me Ziggy!" I yelled and he nodded. Brian started speeding and I thought we were going to crash into the front door, but he was a pro at this. We laughed majority of the time as he made faces at the poor people. "Okay hold tight, you're gonna crash into this asshole!" he said quickly and before I knew it I was speeding right into someone, I closed my eyes and felt the cart stop with force. "Stop being so fucking immature for once, please" An angry voice said. "You okay?" I felt somewhat of a poke on my shoulder. I looked up and it was him. I didn't respond because we were both staring at each other. I felt myself turn red. "Sorry" I said quickly, trying to get out but that almost resulted in me falling flat on my face with the cart on my body, buy the guy somewhat caught me. "Haven't I seen you somewhere?" he asked somewhat laughing at me because I nearly killed myself. "I...um...eh..." I couldn't get my words out. "Trent, this is Dandilion, Dandi this is Trent" Brian introduced us once I balanced myself on my two feet. "Wait wait wait, you're that artist chick???" Trent had a huge smile on his face, he looked excited, once again it made me feel all warm inside. I still couldn't talk so I nodded my head shyly. "So that's where I saw you, I got 5 of your paintings, they're really amazing, fuck, you're amazing!" I scratched my head and said a light thanks, he was really stoked, I wasn't expecting it. "Brian, why didn't you tell me you knew her?" Trent asked almost like I wasn't there. Brian shrugged, putting some beer in the cart. "She's coming to the party tonight, right Dandi?" Brian asked almost making sure. "Yeah, think so" I said looking back at Trent and Brian. Trent still had a big smile on his face. "Haven't seen you smile so much since you got your fucking dogs, Trent" Brian made fun of him, I slightly laughed. "Shut up dickhead" Trent snapped. "What beer do you like?" Trent asked politely. "Well, I uh, don't drink beer, I'll bring my own stuff, thanks." I told him and he nodded disappointed. "Alright then, let's go get you some liquor!" Trent said grabbing my arm and then moving it to my shoulder, squeezing it. I was really falling in love with him, he was everything I was looking for and I don't think it could get any better. "You drink liquor, right? Is that what you meant?" he asked making sure. "Yes sir" I said. We got to the liquor section and he got a huge bottle of whiskey then told me to chose something and I took the vodka of course. He smiled approving. "You look pretty young, how old are you?" he asked nicely. "I just turned 18 a few weeks ago" I said shyly. He made a face and let out a shocked laugh. "Barely legal, wow" he kept on observing me as we walked. "How old are you?" I asked "Goddamn, I'm fucking old compared to you..." he took a pause and sighed "... I'm 29" I nodded, he'll be almost 30, wow. "Whatever, you don't look 29" I said and he nodded. We walked back to the beer isle and saw Brian getting screamed at by the workers. He was drinking beer in public and in their store, they were angry. "Is everything okay?" Trent asked and one of the girls covered her mouth, Trent smirked. "I'm sorry if my friend has caused any trouble, I'll make sure to pay for all the damage" Trent said politely. The workers nodded and then the girl asked "Can I get your autograph?" Trent nodded like he was used to it and quickly did his signature on the napkin she gave him. "Come on Dandi" Trent said for me to follow him. Once we got to the register Trent started screaming at Brian and telling him to grow up. "Shit, hurry up, I have to be somewhere in an hour" Trent almost screamed at the cash register lady. We soon got outside to the parking lot to see Ziggy and Twiggy kicking the rock around. "Alright, guys jump in, I'm in a hurry!" Trent said while putting all the drinks in the trunk. "It was great meeting you Dandi, hopefully I'll see you tonight?" he said and I nodded, giving him a hug goodbye and waving to Brian and the rest. Once they sped off, the rest following them on the bike I looked around to see that Tegan wasn't around. "Is Tegan still in McDonalds?" I asked and Ziggy shook his head "she said she had a date soon so she had to speed off, I'll drive you back" he said. Once we got home I told him that Trent was the one I had a big crush on. I was talking like a girl and soon he got annoyed. We made our outfits for the party, listened to some music and talked more about Trent. I started drinking a bit just so when I got there I wouldn't be too nervous around Trent. Ziggy understood and let me, then we just waited for the right time to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahh this is a poopy part, sorry!