Betrayal Takes Two

Sexual Frustration

Next morning I found myself laying on top of Jerome in my bra and jeans, which confused me for a second until I remembered last night's events. Gently I got up, still a bit dizzy and made my way over to the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. I pulled myself up on the kitchen counter and sat there just thinking about everything. I felt like I fucked up in some way, probably because I had a huge hangover.I wished that for once I could be one of those slutty girls that get every guy they lay their eyes on. Everything would be easier and without complications. Everything now was complicated, my feelings made me moody. I'm becoming more pissed off and upset by the day. I saw Ziggy coming down the stairs and I knew that any moment now I would brake down. He noticed and immediately gave me a hug. "Forget about him, he's not as amazing as you think he is" He pet my head trying to comfort me. "He is though! I feel like the worst person on earth right now,just because of my feelings...I mean, how could I be doing this to someone I love so much?" I explained and cried silently. "You're not doing anything wrong because your feelings were there before you even knew that they were together. But I really don't know what to say other than try to move on and forget about him. They're pretty into each other." That made me cry even harder. "How do I make it go away? Tell me?" I looked up and wiped my tears. He shrugged, "you're going to have to meet someone new and replace those feelings...or just stay away from him and ignore him." I shook my head no. After a while Ziggy made me breakfast and tea, helping to make my hangover go away. "I smell food, got any more?" I turned my head to see Trent entering the kitchen and slowly checking me out. "Yeah, there's plenty left over since this one eats about a quarter of everything" Ziggy started putting eggs on a plate for Trent. "Well that's not healthy, is it? What happened to your shirt?" Trent asked with a smirk as he sat down next to me. "Jerome is sleeping on top of it. Why, you don't like what you see?" I asked raising my eyebrow and cursing at myself in my head for trying to flirt with him. He put a smirk on his face and looked at my tits. "They're very nice, just the perfect size and a beautiful nipple" He gave me the thumbs up and that devilish smile just killed me inside.
"I'm really glad THE Trent Reznor approves, really, it means a lot to me" I put on a smirk and started slipping out of my chair, slowly getting past through Trent. He was observing me intensely, looking from my breasts up to my eyes, keeping contact until I started walk away. I felt his eyes on my back. I started painting again, we only had 3 days left in this beautiful place. I was done with the first layer of paint on the big picture I was painting of the Crystal Palace. I put on some music and realized that my hangover was gone, the food really made it better. I made a note to thank Ziggy later. With the corner of my eyes I saw someone enter my room and walk towards me. I knew it was Trent, he was the only one that didn't knock and slipped into my room. "So, want to tell me what just happened before?" I still didn't have my shirt on and I was now in short shorts that I usually painted in, but I didn't mind at all. "Hmm, what are you talking about?" I glanced a look at him, he was standing behind me, I could almost feel his skin's warmth. "I think you were flirting with me, it was hard to tell, anything is hard to tell with you" "Are you trying to say that I barely show emotion? Ouch" I tried to act offended as I continued painting. It was so hard to concentrate on the painting with his body only a few inches away from mine. "No, I was trying to say that you're mysterious." His voice sounding more sexy than ever. I had to turn around to look at him, we immediately locked eyes. "Yeah, I guess I am. Sorry you're having a hard time figuring me out. It's hard for most people" I tried my best not to show that I was crazy about him and that I wanted him to just kiss me and get it over with. "It's a challenge" he replied smoothly with a smirk. I nodded my head and observed his eyes. 'Just kiss me already' I thought in my head, I was getting weak just from him looking at me like that. I looked away and continued to paint. "Why'd you brake the staring contest?" Trent asked disappointed, I let out a small laugh. "It was starting to give me a headache, your eye's are too intense for me." I admitted. "Why are you acting so flirtatious Dandi? I won't lie, it's confusing me" this is when I started to get nervous. "I'm sorry, I'm just horny, I shouldn't have passed out on Jerome last night..." that was another thing I said that shouldn't have been said out loud. I wasn't thinking today. "Want me to send Jerome over? Plus I'm sure just about every guy in this house would be up for the offer..." Trent told me standing next to my painting and looking at my face and occasionally my tits. "I'm pretty sure half of those guys either have herpes or AIDS. I think I'll do just fine without their help..."I occasionally looked over at him to see his reaction. He was definitely impressed with this conversation we were having. "So masturbation is your secret, huh? You make every guy in the house want you because they know it will be goddamn special when they fuck you. Smart." He was smiling and I just rolled my eyes at him. "I don't think that way. You want to fuck me?" I asked him raising my eye brow and quickly glancing over at him. He thought about it for a second and was about to answer my question when there was a knock on the door. Fuck. "Yea?" I asked and Brian came in, giving Trent and I a weird look. "Oh sorry, was I interrupting something?" he asked in a bitchy tone. "Not at all, unless you call Trent watching me paint 'something'. What's up?" I asked giving him a light smile. He came in and looked at my painting. "You seem to be in a good mood today" I gave him a weird look and shook my head no. "Actually, I'm pretty angry today..." I put my paintbrush in the water and walked over to my bag, pulling out a shirt and putting it on. Trent and Brian exchanged looks that I didn't really understand. "So everyone wants to know if you guys want to have a little fire and roast marshmallows tonight. Pretty fuckin' gay, I know" Brian said trying to sound cool. "I'd love to, that sounds pretty fun actually" I gave him a smile and he let out a small laugh. "Trent?" Brian asked. Trent was spacing out and he just nodded his head yeah. "OKay, so we all made a deal that if we do it we ALL have to go skinny dipping as well..." Brian sat down next to me on the bed "now what do you think Dandilion?" "You really want to see 7 guys and two girls naked? You're not gay are you?" I snapped back and Brian just nodded his head. "Fair enough. I can always just keep my eyes on you though, or we'll call up some girls for the night?" Brian looked for Trent's approval, Trent just shrugged. "Whatever" he said and started walking out my room.
After both of them left I painted until it was time to roast marsh-mellows, which I've never done before.