My Saving Grace

Image


Skylar Sanders is the out-spoken, friendly, beautiful little sister of Matt Sanders, more commonly known as M. Shadows. She’s got the life that every single Avenged Sevenfold fan envies. And now on top of that, she gets to go on tour with her brother and his band, along with the supporting act, Bring Me the Horizon. Syklar is always determined to get what she wants, even if she has to work for it – and what she wants the most right now is to find her true love. She believes that that person just might be Mr. Oliver Sykes, the lead singer of BMTH.

Syklar’s life couldn’t be any better once Oliver asks her out. But there’s just one thing that she didn’t see coming, and that’s Oliver’s true personality. He’s like a completely different person when no one else is around and Syklar has no idea why. Everyone except Syklar seems to notice that she’s become a different person ever since she started dating Oliver.

Her best friend, Brian Haner Jr. decides to confront her about it one day, but she just gets upsets and yells at him. She loves Oliver, and she knows that. No matter what he says or does to her, she wants to stay with him. But what happens when his behavior crosses the line?

Just when everything seems to be falling apart, Syklar learns the reasons behind Oliver’s behavior and uncovers a deep, dark secret. Can she save Oliver from himself or will Brian’s rage and jealous be too much to control?

Sometimes the solutions to all of the problems in your life were always there from the start.

Too bad Syklar didn’t know that.