Lips Like Morphine

Epilogue; Excited Phonecall Muchh?

"Hello?"
"SHANOMGYOUWILLNOTBELIEVEIT."
"Jared, Jared, chill out, slow down." Shannon chuckled, as he held the phone away from himself.
"Sorry, sorry, but you WILL NOT beleive what's happened."
"Okay, well, try me anyway." Shannon collapsed back into the sofa, knowing his little brother was onto a story that would take YEARS to tell.
"Right; you know last time we were in Chicago, it was for Mat's wedding? Well now, he's not with Forest."
"Woahh. How come?"
"You see, turns out Mat and Jonny had a bit of, y'know, 'nooky' behind Forest's back, wait, THE NIGHT BEFORE Mat even met Forest and despite 'desperate attempts to stop'," Shannon rolled his eyes at Jared's tone, "they continued EVEN AFTER THE WEDDING."
"NO WAY."
"YES WAY!"
"Well isn't that as fucker." Shannon chewed his lip.
"You bet. Wanna know what happened after Forest found out?"
"Awwww, she found out?!"
"Of course!"
"Bet that bloody well broke her heart..."
"Fucking well did. What makes it more painful is that she found out literally seconds after she announced she was pregnant..."
"Ouch." There was silence as both brothers thought about all these problems.
"So what's it standing at?" Shannon asked softly."
"Pain of course." Jared sighed. "This was all about two months ago apparently. Mat and Jonny are together and they're away for a while, hoping everyone will chill out a bit. Of course, the band's on edge and the atmosphere's not good. All the guys are pretty down."
"What about Forest?"
"She's gone home. She's got herself a new place in London."
"And the baby..?" Shannon was almost nervous. He wasn't directly affected, but all of this was getting at him.
"I spoke to Forest on the phone just before I rang you and she confessed she tried to cause a miscarriage."
"She must be really hurt, I mean, SERISOULY hurt. I can't ever imagine her doing something like that."
"Yeh...but, she failed. She was in a bad way though, drugs and shit. But this was just after she found out about Mat and Jonny."
"You still haven't really answered my question J..."
"Oh yeh, well, it's doing fine. Forest's accepted the fact she's gonna have to keep it and whatever, but I could still tell in her voice that it's gonna break her heart all over again when it finally arrives." On his end, Jared was lying on the bed in his hotel room. Looking at the ceiling, he again saw the image of Forest's face last time he'd seen her. She was happy then. It soon morphed into an ill-looking, paler version, what he imagined Forest had looked like when she'd been ill. Finally, the worse Forest appeared. It was the face of Forest he'd spoken to only moments ago. Eyes close to tears, still dark, lifeless, miserable.
"Couldn't Mat and Jonny have the thing?" Shannon almost spat. He was angry now, angry that Forest had been betrayed and now left with the scars.
"I suppose that might happen yet. I just dunno." Jared replied, but hearing the anger in his brother's voice, he added "Apparently Forest is kinda seeing someone new though."
"Oh?"
"Yeh, he's some guy from London. 'nother musician. She got a job with Kerrang! pretty easily and this Laurence guy was her first job." Jared giggled. "Sorry, I mean, interview."
"You are SO immature. You're flippin' 37 mate! ACT IT!" Shannon laughed.
"So what's he like?" Shannon said as he finally recovered.
"Who? Laurence? Well, no one really knows him, but when Forest spoke about him, I could almost see her eyes light up over the phone. I just hope he realises how fragile she is."
"Aww, well if Forest sounds happy, then let's just keep our fingers crossed." There was silent thought again before Shannon broke it.
"So where have Mat and Jonny gone to hide?"

It was beautiful. The sun was slowly setting on a warm evening and bright oranges and reds flooded the sky. As per usual, people began leaving the magnificent Eiffel Tower, wandering along cobbled streets, back to their hotels; but two figures remained. They stood side-by-side, fingers locked together as they watched the sky turn more and more from orange to indigo. They were two friends, embarking on the msot difficult adventure of their lives. Friendships would be tested, hearts would be pushed, but they would be together now, no matter what. As the final slither of sunlight burst across the sky, the boney boy, with his carefully styled hair and his long limbs, rested his head on his partner's shoulder. But before he softly kissed his neck, he whispered, "I fucking love you Mat Devine."
♠ ♠ ♠
AND THAT'S THE END OF THE SHOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
ahaha.
SO? What'd'ya think? Satisfying?
or are you fucking angry because I've written a shit ending?
Comment me up people. commentcommentcomment.
Thanks for reading.
(:
Forest. xoxoxox