Thank You, Gravity

Ideas To Kissing, Kissing To More

I get undressed and we both get into the shower, passing the soap around when the other needs it, and we both actually get clean. Nick washes off his naked body and it takes all my self control not to stare between his legs. I turn around to reach for the shampoo when I bump into him.

Nick smiles, wrapping his arms around my torso and kisses me lovingly. I gasp a little when I feel his hand start to stroke me, whimpering against his lips. I stray from his mouth for one second just to take a breath, before they meet again, forcefully and passionately. He pushes his tongue into my mouth as he starts pumping his hand up and down, pressing his nails lightly into the skin, tapping them as he moves up and down. I’m crying out involuntarily; he’s so fucking good at it, like he’s done it before. Which makes me wonder, but not for long as my whole body shudders and I let out a long wail, and he takes his hand away.

I whimper quietly in protest and he smiles at me, silently asking me to do the same. I push his chest lightly and he sits down in the corner of the shower. I kneel between his legs and press him against the wall with my left hand, moshing our lips together again. My left hand reaches between his legs, gripping his dick lightly, stroking it for a moment before I slide my hand up and down. Enjoying his pleasured moans, I press my tongue into his mouth. He’s so fucking sexy when he makes those sounds. I trail my fingers up and down, tickling it softly, pressing my nails into the skin. Then pumping my hand more quickly and forcefully, gripping his shaft in my hand. Our lips finally break apart and Nick’s practically gasping for breath, looking at me through glazed eyes. For a moment the only sound is the beating drops of water.

“Come on, we need to clean up.” I smile, winking at him, washing my hand off under the shower stream for a moment before stepping out of the shower.

-----------------

I scurry around the living room, picking up papers and putting them into piles, cleaning obsessively. I pick up some notebooks, and a paper that I realize is one of our old songs. I read it over for a moment, before stuffing it into a pile, straightening it and putting it onto the table.

I leap up and fix the TV antennae, going back to the floor and picking up everything, tossing it into a box I'll sort out later.

"Jeez, Joe, chill."

"Can't," I say, continuing to scurry around the room in my hyper-active mode. It had to be clean for Dad - if it wasn't, he wouldn't let me live it down. After the band stopped, he had wanted me to go to law school and "do something with my life." I just didn't want to be a lawyer, and now he insisted on pointing out all my faults, always being on my case. "Has to be clean," I say.

"Joe, it is." Nick sighs.

"Shut up and go clean the shower."

------------------

After a long day of cleaning, I jump into my own bed just in case we are still asleep when dad come over tomorrow. What would he think of us in bed together, I shudder at the thought of him walking in on us. I slide of my clothes, leaving me in only my boxers and wrap the covers around me. For the almost two weeks that I have stayed here, it is already weird staying in this room, my room. Then an idea popped into my head. I jumped up and ran into Joe's room, he was unfortunately in the shower, and not wanting to replace this morning's events, even though they were enjoyable, I sat on the side of his bed waiting for him to come out.

Of course Joe isn't the smartest guy in the world, and he comes out with nothing on. Looking extremely sexy. I clear my throat since he hasn't noticed me yet, he jumps a little then tackles me onto his bed. Kissing me, and getting harder by the minute. Before he completely distracted me, he needed to know my idea.

"Joe, hold on. I had a thought." I push him away and go to get him clothes. I grab a random pair of boxers and throw them at him, he takes his time to slowly slide them on, then pull me back down. He was in a strange mood, but nothing that I could complain about. Letting him continue, moving down to my neck. I let out a soft moan as he starts to nibble on my neck. Once I start to get hard, and want him more; he pulls away.

"What did you need to tell me?" He whispers huskily in my ear. He's enjoying teasing me - anyone could hear it in his voice.

"About dad and Frankie coming, they need a room to stay in. We can give them my room; but then where would I stay?" I asked suggestively, hoping he could get what I was saying.

"What about Kevin?"

"Who cares, he already knows." I say and push him down. Kissing his neck, he starts to play with the top of my boxers. Slowly he slides them down and grabs me. I moan into his neck but move away from him.

He knows we can't do this tonight. I promise him that later we can, but tonight we need to start to make it look like nothing is going on between us. I go back to my own room, but have a hard time falling asleep without Joe beside me.