Thank You, Gravity

Improvised Cake interruptions

We eat the brownies slowly, and Joe eats the whole pan while I only have one. When he’s finished slaughtering the brownies, he looks at me with a grin. "You know, I never really gave you your birthday present."

“Oh?” I say, smirking. Joe wipes the brownie crumbs from his mouth and leans on his hands on the counter, looking across at me.

“But I can improvise,” Joe says huskily, smirking as he walks around the counter. He puts both hands on my shoulders and draws me into a furious kiss. My stomach flips as I lean on my arms backwards against the counter, kissing back slowly, letting Joe be the dominant one and have his fun.

I close my eyes, stomach flipping again as the tip of his tongue presses against mine. I push my tongue under his, twirling it around. I don’t realize I was holding my breath until I let it out finally when Joe pulls away from me. I push off the counter, standing upright. Joe puts his fingers in my belt loops, pulling my hips to his and resting his forehead on mine, so I find myself staring into his eyes.

My stomach feels like it’s bubbling as he starts shifting his feet from side to side, taking one of my hands, and placing a hand on my shoulder. I follow suit, like we’re dancing at the prom. He kisses the corner of my mouth, making me close my eyes and smile, blushing a little bit. Shuffle, shuffle, step. He shakes his hips a little, gliding me around the tile floor. We dance in a circle, side to side, as he holds me close, gripping my hand and shoulder gently. Shuffle, shuffle, step, in circles and lines, all around the kitchen.

Picking up speed, he raises he hand tangled in mine, spinning me around a couple times before he pulls me right back to him. His fingers walk up my chest, tapping a rhythm, before he spins me around again, around and around, before dipping my head towards the ground and planting his lips on mine for a split second. He then pulls me back up, lifting me slightly and spinning around in circles with me in the air, holding me against his body with one arm.

When I land back on my feet, the silent song has ended and he pulls me over to the couch, scurrying and falling down onto it. I rest my head on the couch arm and Joe straddles my thighs in his knees.

He moves his lips around on mine, poking his tongue around in my mouth until we break apart and he pushes me down onto my back on the couch. He straddles my thighs on his knees. “Happy birthday,” he says as he unbuttons the top two buttons of my shirt, kissing the now-exposed flesh, making my heart skip a beat. He smiles up at me, unbuttoning the next two, kissing my torso, and then my stomach, and then right above my waistline, making me shiver with each touch. He slowly pushes the sleeves off my shoulders and down my arms, purposely taking his time.

“Let’s get these off,” he smirks, tugging slightly at my wasitband. He snaps open the button quickly, yanking down the zipper and easing the jeans off. They aren’t the tight ones I usually wear so it’s easy. The bulge in my boxers is extremely hard to miss, and I think it just make’s Joe more excited.

A knock on the door jolts me out of my state of mind, while Joe has a bit of a delayed reaction. In a split second Joe’s on the other side of the couch with the TV flicked on and I’m pulling mp my jeans. “Come in!” Joe calls.

I look towards the door and Kevin comes into the room with a big cake in his hands. The look on his face seems like he knows he disturbed something, but he strides into the room. “I came to say happy birthday to Nick,” he says cheerfully, holding the cake out in his arms.

"Uh thanks Kevin..." I say and takre the cake into the kitchen, a little annoyed that he interrupted us.

"Yeah, but I never got to thank you about the date you set me up on." When he flew in with Joe to get me from Dad, I thanked Brandi, my 'girlfriend' by setting her up on a date with Kevin since she really liked him.

She called the night after they met and said it was the best day of her life. I was glad to know that she didn't care about Joe and I, also that it seems that Kevin really liked her. The only thing wrong with her is that her cousin is Peyton.

"Uh, yeah about that. You do know her cousin Peyton right?"

"Duh, she's extremely hot, but she turned me down. She only dates older guys." Kevin says, raising his eyebrows a little.

Okay, I am officially disturbed for life, I think and look over at Joe, who is staring at him wide eyed. "Dude, she's dating Dad." Joe says flatly, still in shock from what Kevin had said. I really want to continue what Joe and I were doing but of course letting Kevin know that he was shot down because she's dating out Dad who is way too old is a better idea.

Kevin starts to pace around, trying to figure out why she would date Dad, of all people. Joe and I start to continue what we were doing while he was in his own world. Joe undoes my jeans and pulls them down, along with my boxers with one swift movement and we sit close to each other under a blanket. He starts to run his hands up and down me as Kevin was still pacing around in front of us.

He looks at us and then walked into the other room, he didn't looked disgusted and I decided to pull at Joe's belt loops and pull him on to me. His lips landing on mine, he quickly pulled off my shirt and then leaned up to take off his. I started to play with his jeans, and slowly started to pull them off.

Once I get both his jeans and boxers off, Kevin walks back in.

"I still don't get it, what is so special about Dad? He was married by the time he was my age and now he's still able to get a girl." He looks at us and just shakes his head and continues to ramble on. We just ignores him and Joe starts to kiss my neck, making his way down to my member. He slowly started to leave kisses at the top, until I let out a soft moan and Kevin yelled at us.

"Okay, enough. You two can have enough control to help me." He yells.

"You have been talking to yourself for like, ever, and just sitting here not touching Nick is too hard. Why don't you go ask Peyton what is so amazing about Dad, since it can't be how nice he is." Joe says sharply. He is still holding a grudge against Dad - so was I, but if I had sons who were like Joe and I, I'd be a little nicer.

"Fine, go back to fucking each other. I'll talk to you guys when you two are dressed and done touching each other." He says, completely in disgust and sweeps out the door.

Why can't dad be like that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, so not that good of what was going to be a sex scene but I leave that to Catie since that is not my strong point when it comes to writing.