Thank You, Gravity

Teasing and Threesomes

Joe and I left Dad's house with him on Joe's good side. It made it easier for us to try to be a family again. Whatever was going on with Frankie and Kevin, that was just left alone.

I was starting to get an idea of why Frankie didn't like Kevin anymore. He was never around, then he was on his mission to get Peyton for himself on Frankie's birthday.

Joe and I got home pretty early in the afternoon, so we decided to see how Kevin was. It was only about a week since we have last seen him, but we needed to know what he was up to and who the new girl he was screw around was.

--

"Kevin! Get dressed and come here!" Joe yells when we walk into his apartment. He's not in the lobby, so I'm guessing he's in his room.

Kevin ran out, clothes wrinkled, and hair a mess. And he smells. "What?"

"Who's the girl?" I ask as I jump onto his couch, landing on Joe's stomach. He's lying across the coucch on his back. Joe pushes me off of him and makes me just sit next to him as I talked to Kevin.

"Girl?" Kevin asked like he didn't have anyone in his room

We stare at each other for a few minutes; I have my arm around Joe's neck and am playing with his hair. No words are said until Kevin's bedroom door open and revealed Brandi, and some girl that I didn't know.

"Oh, that's why it wasn't a girl. It's two girls! What is wrong with you!?" I yell. Sure, Joe and I were pretty fucked up, and I can admit that, but we aren't going around with random girls or guys having threesomes in the middle of the day.

"Excuse me?" Kevin asks, looking at us

"Sorry, but it's like three in the afternoon and you are fucking two girls." I apologize and notice Joe is missing. I went into the hall to see if he went into the other room. I heard movements inside of Kevin's bathroom. Slowly I opened the door, only to see Joe with his pants down and his extremely hard dick in his had. He looks embarassed at first but smiles.

"You are a fucking tease." Joe says. He quickly shuts the door and pushes me against it, pressing his lips against mine.

"Kevin won't miss us." He breaks the kiss to say, then places his lips down my neck.