Thank You, Gravity

Handjobs Now, Cookies Tomorrow.

I lift off of Nick's neck, traveling north until my lips find their way onto his lips. I hover over his mouth, running my hand over the side of his face and then pressing our lips together for just a moment, closing my eyes.

As I pull back, it just now occurs to me that we're making out Kevin's bathroom after walking in on him having a threesome, which he is probably resuming right now, and after Nick walking in on me masturbating. I figure it won't matter if we stay quiet or not. Brandi and Kevin know about us already, and I don't really know who the other girl is, but it doesn't mater.

I vaguely hear the front door open, so I figure the girls are leaving. I press my lips against Nick's neck again, deciding to just ignore them for the time being. Nick smirks at me, and the back of one of his hands rubs against my cock. I shiver, my brain starts going fuzzy as his hand starts to pull and massage down there, taking over the job I had started. I grunt slightly, pressing my forehead against Nick's, sighing.

Due to the head-in-the-clouds feeling resulting from this, I don't notice after it's been almost five minutes, and Kevin probably thinks we've left.

The door behind us gives way, taking me with it and dropping me onto the floor. I land on my back and Nick comes toppling down, landing on top of me, most of his weight landing on the wrong place.

"Oh, Jesus!" Kevin shouts, pulling his hand away from the doorknob and turning away, putting his hand over his face. Nick and I both scream, as I panic to yank my pants up, totally horrified. Kevin's left and I can hear him muttering something to himself. I take this as a sign that we should get out of here as fast as possible, so I push Nick off of me and get off the floor. Shaking a little, I get a hold of myself and walk into the kitchen with Nick slowly following me.

"What the hell were you two doing in my bathroom?" Kevin asks slowly as Nick meets me in the middle of the room. I look at Nick and smile slightly. Nick cups his hand in front of his crotch and moves his hand up and down, stimulating masturbation, making me laugh out loud. "Oh, Jesus, I don't want to know." Kevin shakes his head quickly, looking away and muttering something to himself over and over.

"Said the man who was having a threesome before we came here," Nick smirks.

"They're not my sisters," Kevin remarks, and Joe and I just laugh and hurry out of his apartment before he asks any more quetions.

----------------------------

It's a releif to be back at home again. There's a message from Dad on the phone, asking how our flight went and telling us that Frankie says hello. I delete it and head over to the fridge. Nick and I are going to make cookies! I grab a can of Bud Lite from the fridge and gather the sugar, oil and salt from the cabinet, placing them on the counter.

"What do we do first?" I ask, looking at the small print on the page of the recipe book. We're making Chirstmas cookies in November!

We follow the instructions carefully, mixing up the butter and sugar mixture. I grab the oil and pour it into the cup and then into the bowl, while reading the next step.

"Oh my god, Joe!" Nick suddenly shouts. "You idiot!"