Thank You, Gravity

Chocolately Fun

Almost an hour later, I lay down. Sweaty and Joe's head on my chest. His hands are roaming my bare chest.

"Joe, stop." I begged. I was tired and still wanted to sleep, no matter how amazing the past hour was.

He stopped tracing things on my chest, but started to lick my chest.

"Joe!" I groaned and he chuckled a bit, then just randomly got up and ran out of the room.

I let out a greatful sigh, and pulled the covers over me, trying to go back to sleep.

--

Sleep was completely impossible to get.

Joe runs back with whip cream and chocolate syrup. All he wants to do is fuck today, and not that I mind...since we haven't since... well, a long time ago.

"Nicky!" He screeches and starts to pour syrup all over me.

I just laid back and let him do whatever his mind could come up with to me.

His tounge trails down my chest, stopping at my dick. He doesn't do anything but suck on it.

"Joe." I gasp finally and push him away.

"What?" He asked and I exploded everywhere, the bed coverd.

He just moves over and lays his head back on my chest. Going back to licking and tracing pictures on my chest, causing me more shivers and more moans to escape my mouth.