Thank You, Gravity

Painting Cures Boredom

While Nick was sleeping, I decided to make the time go by faster and paint.

The only problem was I had nothing to paint on. I was sitting on the couch, too lazy to remember where I put the remote and was staring that the plain white wall that was separating the kitchen from the living room.

Then the little light bulb in my head went off. I quietly ran to the bedroom, not waking Nick up and grabbed paint.

After I set everything up, I didn't know what to paint.

Thinking started to get boring after a few minutes so I decided to paint randomly. First I started to paint little yellow and orange stars on the lower wall. Then the best idea came to mind.

Continuing my night scene; I slowly made it look like it was becoming lighter and lighter out. The finished wall was from the bottom right hand conner being nighttime, it going diagonally up the wall and turned to a sunrise or set -depending on how you are looking at it-then to a sunny day.

The one wall took me an hour, and Nick was still sleeping. I was going to let him sleep since he had his first hangover.

Looking around, I noticed how boring the walls were, and continued to paint random things on the walls.

--

At about 1:30, Nick finally woke up and I was already in our room. I was painting a very personal painting in our room, it was just two guys. There was nothing to make it a certain person, they were together; almost in an intimate way, but it wasn't like that. I thought it really fit our room.

"Wow, Joe that's really good," Nick said and startled me, I thought he was in the shower.

"Yeah, well I really liked this idea but it isn't the best for the living room or any of the other walls that I painted," I said and finished the last part.

I picked up the stuff and went towards the kitchen to clean up the brushes.

"Joe, the apartment looks amazing, how did you do them?" Nick asked in amazement.

"Painting is one of the best cure for boredom," I told him with a smile.

"Oh, then what's the other one?" Nick asked with a smirk and I took a paint brush and painted on Nick's bare chest.

"You."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, just a filler because you all were dying for an update